[desktop Screenshot(s)]

SATORi

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

deskspace is only a trial.. anyone have a key for it? and i bet it probably slows down the computer like crazy.. anyone who uses it, please shed some light.. as well, does that feature of switching desktops come with Windows Vista? I know it comes with the new Apple Leopord

it runs like multiple virtual desktops at the same time? ;) sure i'd love a download link :)

deskspace is only a trial.. anyone have a key for it?

Here you go | Download

Let me know if download gets down. I'll re-upload it.

...and i bet it probably slows down the computer like crazy.. anyone who uses it, please shed some light.. as well, does that feature of switching desktops come with Windows Vista? I know it comes with the new Apple Leopord

Apparently not, atleast for me as I have a good GFX card as well. But it's really fast if you put minimal settings. Like I said I use it for workspaces, so if anyone wants only that and has an old GFX card, use minimal settings.

The feature of switching desktops does come in Vista as well. But you'd require a higher version such as ultimate, home basic won't have them.

lol, dang how do u post pics from your computer?

When you are ready to take a screenshop of your desktop, press the "Print Screen" button your keyboard. It's usually on the far top right-hand side.

After that's done, open up MS Paint and paste the picture in there. That's it. You can now save the picture and upload it on image hosting services. I use TinyPic

lol, dang how do u post pics from your computer?

When you are ready to take a screenshop of your desktop, press the "Print Screen" button your keyboard. It's usually on the far top right-hand side.

After that's done, open up MS Paint and paste the picture in there. That's it. You can now save the picture and upload it on image hosting services. I use TinyPic

no no, i know all that, how do u get it to display in your post instead of just a link, like i want the acutal picture to come up..