Should Nindaks Be Killed?

rupinder singh

Nindaks who do serious crimes agianst the Sikh Panth should be finished off,(Now I believe this is not possible in the UK,and i don;t promote it in the UK,as there are other means here),but i guess if the Guru blesses someone to do such an act -it has to be done! eg:Darshan Daas in Southall gunned down for his activties.

In Panjab what can I say,is there another way?Theres more Nindaks than their are Sikhs there,Reminds me of Shaheed Sant Bhindranwale's lines 'Nindak Chundenehyah', 'Gaddi Charado'.Koi Chali ram ni disnah Chaydah Jindan Harmandir Sahib t;he attack hoya'.

I think in the situation we are in now in Panjab,it is inevitable that sooner or later Nindaks will be hunted down,and justice will be done.I see no other option in Panjab - When all means have failed Draw the Sword.

All means have failed since June 4th 1984...............................and the Sword will once agian be raised by Guru Di Fauj,in Panjab.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah

nindaks' should definitely be killed!!

in fact, i'd take it one step further

anyone who has human faults ,or is avgun shuld be killed too

actually, let's take out anyone who's not a puran gurmukh, that'll be the best and easiest way to improve the quality of human life!

how about animals, they're kinda just wasting space, kill em all too...

and trees..so big, but fo what?! cut emm all down.. kill all th eplant life too!

let's just go nuclear on every single possible area in the world and finish everyone.. that way, only the strongest wil survive anyways..that's hukam, right?

right, guys?

first of all i would like ask what is a nindak (im only 15!).

secondly, people who are saying that these people should be killed..

killing is supposably a type of punishment, but if the person is killed isn't that an easy way out of a real punishment for them?

also, to those who are sayin this is turning into something similar to the situation with islam and those sort of muslims' mentality, if we start treating this like that then what makes our philosophy different to theirs; you can't be judge or be in a position to make comment if apneh are starting to do/think the same- thatz just plain hypocracy!

oh and another thing, that type of mentality is based under culture not religion; so people who say "im doing this for my religion", "Im religious" or whatever, your not! Instead your throwing a chaanta at what sikhi is about and any religion in general for that matter- no religion promotes violence or unequal treatment; not even islam