Images Of Shiva

Freed

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shiv is only imaginary creation worshiped by Hindus and some hindu nihangs.

As Sukhmani sahib states that

"BrahamGiyanee ko khoje Mahasur" and i am not good in converting gurmukhi to english font :)

The shiv is himself searching for BrahamGiyanee and i am still wondering why some people are so keen to bring him to sikhi.

Shiv has got there special position in hinduism and for sikhi they are like common people and nothing else.

So if you respect shiv then have respect for shivling too. so do Nihangs have respect for it ???

If yes i Pity such people of there lack of mental status, they have no logic and are useless waste in sikhi and above all as human being.

Ironic attacks are being made on Hinduism, wehn many of the sects such as 3HO, AKJ, Gnssj etc all have their orogins in Hindu Vaishnavism.

PS Maharaja Ranjit Singh on some of his Battle standards featured Shivalingum.

PPS Bhindranwala was not actually against Hidu's but rather against the Congresswalay that used Hiduism as a political tool.

I suggest the kids on this site grow up and act more maturely.

PS Maharaja Ranjit Singh on some of his Battle standards featured Shivalingum.

I suggest the kids on this site grow up and act more maturely.

Whatever i grow up i have no respect for sikhs who have respect for Shivalingum.

I pity on there thoughts, as reciting bani they have learned nothing.

It is really pity, even if a mentally retarted person show respect to Shivalingum, it is pity on him, what i can say for rest of sikhs.

Use your IQ, if God has given that, how can any non hindu respect Shivalingum.

I am still amazed.

if hindus find it offensive then tough luck...who saved there religion....where was shiv when the kashmiri pandits asked for help ?????? infact shiv spoke to the head hindu priest and said seek the help of Guru TeghBahadur Sahib Ji Mahraaj

Firstly Hinduism in South and West India still would have survived if the Mughals had succeded in destorying it in North East India.

Secondly I still dont get what right we have in apparently dressing up in "Shiv Saroop" or vice-versa, if Hindus find it offensive we should atleast stop portraying Shiv as a Nihang! We certainly dont own Hinduism to the extent that we can dress up their Gods...I mean look at the fuss when Chuta Sauda dressed up as Guru Ji, rightly so Sikhs protested.

Sorry if I said anything wrong.