Images Of Shiva

Freed

sarpanch.. we've heard u the first three hundred times that you don't agree with (or believe) anything in hinduism... give it a rest... nobody wants to listen to ur useless rants...

u say Sikhi doesn't beleive in a lotta concepts of hinduism... but sikhi also doesn't believe in spreadin hate... bein racist... or ne of the feelings you have towards hiindus or hinduism... don't put others down jus because they dun believe the same as u...

its time to grow up, child!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

on my way to my institute i saw a two big pictures of shiv ji and krishan and in that shiv ji have heavy beared and moustaches. that picture relly looks awesome. i really like shivji in that pose.

anyways if some cant find any beareded image of shivji then i will go and take a shot.

now dnt discuss fazoool dian gallan and search shivji' s beareded pic.

how stupid are the painters who draw big joooda of hair of shivji on his head but forget to draw beared of all male hindu gods like shivji, vishnu, ram, krishan.

only bharama have white beared. and dats because he is sown as old. but when all these three devte brahama vishnu and shiv was created at same time by WAHEGURU AKAL PURAKH then wy they have age difference ?? like brahama is shown as old man in pictures and tv serials.

If being a "Sikh" is having the mentality, hatred, narrow mindedness, venom and bitterness of Sarpanch, then id rather not class myself as one.

You have never said anything that is reflective of the teachings of the Guru, you only pop up on threads which allow you the chance to throw venom at Hindus. Its people like you who create tension within communitys, the amount of hatred you have caused on youtube and other sites is not seva for the panth, it is making issues worse. You have come into Sikhi through hatred, the ideals of revenge and retaliation, and thats how you will continue your life. People who fuel this kind of hatred are not interested in Dharam, not interested in the harmony of faiths and communitys. Take a look at the Gurus and compare their way of parchar with yours, read sidh gost and see the intellectual way that Guru Nanak expresses his Dharam, then compare that with your youtube morcha of hatred.

No devta is equal to nirgun waheguroo, but they have their own place, even devtas can fall from grace so that at least shows the manukh that only Akaal is without flaws. Whatever level Shiv Ji was at, you'll never come close to it.

regarding baba sri chand ji !!!! guru nanak dev jis chacha jis son i forgot their name ... they were very much attached with baba sri chand ji as they were once playing with baba ji and they began crying and said baba ji tusi menu sohne bahut lagde meri jee karda tohunu goddi ch hi chakki rakhan !!! par tusi samme naal vadde ho jana !!!! then baba sri chand ji said bapu ji tusi goddi chukkan walle banno assi wadde hi nahi hunde !!!! and baba jee stoped their sarir from becoming adult since then !!!!

another coincidence thrown in? The topic has moved onto Baba Sri Chand, who the Udasis beeliev to be the avtaar of Bhagwan Shiv Ji. They also believ that Guru Nanak is Bhagwan Vishnu and Baba Lakhmi Das as Brahma Ji.

Anyway the pics can resemble whatever the artist wants them to. There are pics of Shiv Ji with 4 arms, and pics with Brahmas head atached to one of them.

Making this point I drew a really decrepit picture of "Guru Nanak" and gave it to some idiots and sed to them bow to this. They said no cos it isnt Guru Ji, so I said why do you do matha to the pic of Sobha Singhs Guru Nanak then? Cos he spent ages on it, and i spent 30 seconds on mine? They had no answer.

Also a very good point by Sunny is that if the Tre-Dev were created at the same time , only Brahma Ji is shown as old , whereas the other 2 are shown as youthful and brimming with energy. Can anyone expand on this?

Sir"punch" me is a HAte monger pure and simple!

I honestly feel that he has NOTHING to contribute ot any SIKHI discussion whatsoever, he is NOT spirirtual, all he he is FOCUSED on his HATING ON HINDUS.

I told my husband about this site, the first tiem I came across it and he and I were so Surprised at teh HATE spread her against HINDUS.

Most HINDUS ( and I knwo thsi might sound surprising to the Khali- shantanis here) consider Siksh there brothers and sisters, but it scares me to think what they will think of SIKHS when they see such HATE on sites like this.

TO ADMIN : amazing how all my posts were moderated just becasue i questioned anand karaj act adn when it was passed, whereas SARPANCH is free to post whatever GARBAGE he wants?????

WHY DONT YOU MODERATE HIM TOO?? Please try and be a little FAIR

bhul chuck maafi but i find the pics a tad bit on the scary side......... :lol:

especially the one with the snake around Shivji's neck blink.gif

erm..........why is that? me just an illiterate murakh but what is shivji known for? wot did he do like?

but me got nuffing against faith.................all religions are beautiful as they bring us closer to God in their own way...........which is the ultimate goal of any faith