Helmets

Kumi2

If singhs can dodge bullets by wearing turban then why singhs should wear helmet just to ride bike.

If its that important then why so many states in united states doesn't made it mandatory for bike riders to wear helmet?

There's always risk in your life and you can protect yourself from every single of them..

Next time, Singhs won't be traveling by air and so on because number of accidents.

There are soooo many topics on this issue.. so please use search !!!

Statement by bhai Randhir Singh ji on helmet issue..

Sikhan Deh Sirrann dah rakha Satguru, Na keh loh top

Protector of Sikh's heads' is the Satguru himself, not an iron helmet

Bullets are much different then hitting the pavement.

Why so many states in the US dont' made it manditory by law? There are also laws in some states where the police can take ownership of some1s car.

and then the quote of bhai sahib.

that mentality would mean do not take any precuations.

no seriously yaar, wear a patka and put a helmet over it?

Agreed, you'll be thankful of that decision when you wipe out at 80-100 km/h and do a header against the pavement.

If those are realistic fears such that you think it's that important to wear a helmet, then why would either of you even suggest that it's OK to ride a motorbike, helmet or no helmet? Sounds to me like a header against the pavement could likely snap a neck or result in a street sign through the spleen.

I do know where you're coming from. Your sentiments are the common 'wisdom'. Just provoking you guys to think about what you're saying in sharing your thoughts.

The goggles are designed to protect the impact of a plastic paintball which is designed to explode on impact, not a concrete floor at high speeds. Everything has a threshold and that must be adhered to and respected.

If you intend to ride at high speeds, then I wouldnt go out with less than full leathers and a helmet.

The goggles are designed to protect the impact of a plastic paintball which is designed to explode on impact, not a concrete floor at high speeds. Everything has a threshold and that must be adhered to and respected.

If you intend to ride at high speeds, then I wouldnt go out with less than full leathers and a helmet.

Gurfateh ji.

Gurbar Akaal.

Thank you, you're right, I gave 'dodgy' advice, without thinking I'll edit my post.

Gurfateh ji