Sikh Society

Vaheguroo ji ka khalsa vaheguroo ji ki fateh

I have recently started a sikh society at my school and wonderin if anyone has any ideas on what we can talk about!!

I dont want to take it to deep to start off with cus dey mite not understand! Weve had a talk on our identity and karma!!!

Also if anyone is avaliable on wednesday's afternoon let me no and you can do a talk for us. it will be highly appreciated!

Gurfateh Ji

What city are you from? Which school do you go to?

Make sure whatever you do keep it light to start off with...then inject them with Gurbani!

vaheguroojikakhalsavaheguroojikifateh

Im frum birmingham but ma schul which is queen marys high is in walsall!! thank for da advice about keepin it light!!

ive asked wat they want to talk about and dey said meat i dnt wnt to be too deep n confuse them so not sure wt i cn say??

vaheguroojikakhalsavaheguroojikifateh

Thankyou all for your suggestins. "Singhavelli" instead of me decidin wt topics we are doin ive asked everyone each week if they want to learn about more serious topics then shouldnt i allow them to do that? Can u send me the link for Deep1 video or Bohemia.

They want to talk about eating meat as i said before however i just want to be basic and not go to deep. Any suggestions?

Thanks Ghetto baba but i wont be needing them. Thanks for your suggestions rimmel i didnt think about all these topics which you have suggested.

Peacemaker you could try being abit more helpful!! :)

Guest peacemaker
Peacemaker you could try being abit more helpful!! ;)

Well, I've heard that "line" used many times, so I just decided to use it myself. Of course, I think I failed. :)

the problem with going to deep or not is that, do you want to tell them the TRUTH or do you want to say it so they arent ofended, which will prob mean you aint gonna suceed in geting the message across and they aint gona get the full story. If you speak the truth and lay it out for them then its upto them and the kirpa of Guru that they will understand or not.

starting with basics might be a good option but you have to be firm on whats right n wrong......

Well, I've heard that "line" used many times, so I just decided to use it myself. Of course, I think I failed. :)

vahegurujikakhalsavahegurujikifateh

Your right der u failed!!!! use your own head!!

the problem with going to deep or not is that, do you want to tell them the TRUTH or do you want to say it so they arent ofended, which will prob mean you aint gonna suceed in geting the message across and they aint gona get the full story. If you speak the truth and lay it out for them then its upto them and the kirpa of Guru that they will understand or not.

starting with basics might be a good option but you have to be firm on whats right n wrong......

Thanks for your advice bhaji i will tel dem wats right n wrong but i dont them to feel im preachin 2 them!!!! So what do you think i should talk bout! weve had 3 meetings 2 wer talks about identity and 1 on karma. We also did debate on casts. Our next meetin is wednesday and they want to have a debate on eating meat. Any advice?

vahegurujikakhalsavahegurujikifateh