Sanjha Akhand Keertan Smagam 2007

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats the issue of Bhai Gursharan Singh sitting next to Bhai Manjit Singh. I dont understand. Why are people happy. I dont know the issue and Someone please tell me.

What issue are you talking about? WHy shouldnt we be happy? gursikhs sitting togather doing kirtan!!

Whats the issue of Bhai Gursharan Singh sitting next to Bhai Manjit Singh. I dont understand. Why are people happy. I dont know the issue and Someone please tell me.

What issue are you talking about? WHy shouldnt we be happy? gursikhs sitting togather doing kirtan!!

hmm..The so called non-ekta issue is only as big as the egos of the people who don’t want to sit together unless there’s some high profile samagam going on. I’m sure this was a wonderful samagam but why does there always need to be a feedback time or critical discussion of all high profile samagams in depth. What does the pre-samagam publicity, the post samagam reports and photo opportunities really achieve? i'm sure people arent after critical acclaim as we hope it is truely a gurbani keertan samagam they wanted to be part of?

If we stay simple things remain simple! I dont see why one mega samagam has to override any other mini samagams, surely thats also a sign of non-ekta?

I have a question:

I thought the Bebe Nanaki Jatha and Akhand Kirtani Jatha were the same. Whats the difference?

i think its obvious. there is clearly a spelling difference between the two however they both share the 'Jatha' spelling within the main title. blimey some people cant even see the obvious!

I have a question:

I thought the Bebe Nanaki Jatha and Akhand Kirtani Jatha were the same. Whats the difference?

i think its obvious. there is clearly a spelling difference between the two however they both share the 'Jatha' spelling within the main title. blimey some people cant even see the obvious!

wacko.gif