Depressed-i Think I'm Going Crazy

Guest HELP ME!!!!

firstly I think that you should never think about taking your own life. I know its eay for me to say but waheguru ji gave us this life so who are we to decide if it should be taken. Parji/ Penji im not sure which! I think that you should talk to some. Any one who you can honestly confide in. U said that simran helps when you are itting their doing it, Thats good so you can work on that. Whenever you feel deppressed or jus arngy with life repeat waheguru in your head or out load. It works!

Do paath whenever you can because that will calm you and put you you want at ease.

I hope i helped

Fateh Ji!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with Gurpreet bhenji, Waheguru has given you a life, and you must not waste it. Remember you have more than many other people. The best thing to do is just to keep yourself busy - spend your time at the Gurdwara, talk to someone close to you. You may hate everything in your life but that doesn't mean you hate being alive.

Best wishes for the future rolleyes.gif :TH:

yaar why u kinda depressed...han.. daso ji ki hoya. yaar dakho tuhaday kool kinay brother sisters nay athay. u got many brothers and sisters here.... u know what u just need to change ur atmosphere..come here or pm me i will give u my yahoo id. chat with everyone here.. i bet u will fell good in few days. yaar i had the same situation when i came to united states i was so depressed cauz all kalay goray in my school hate me cauz i m only sardar or indian in my school... not ony students but teachers v manu like nahi c kardian. every break i have to listen bad words from whole school. after school they all came to my bus to tease me. i was sooooo depressed that i planned to do suicide but then i find this website yaar believe me i get so much strength that i didnt care abt k koi kala manu goli mar dau ga. one day kalay were near me all using bad words for me. u know what i did i slap one of him and after that day no one dare to use bad words for me. your situation is different but never ever think of sucide. handle the situation we r with u.

guru rakha

Guest Khalsa123

Bruv/Sis

I can honestly say it shocked and amazed me that someone in the world feels the same feelings i used to, and there was me thinking i was alone. I can sympathise with you as i can feel your pain and try to feel what your going through. Many people think its a phase or your trying to get attention, ive been there but jee honestly, don't give into these feelings. Maharaj is there for you, gives you each breath whether people believe in him or not. Stress is just a phase each of us go through, it doesn't come into the world affecting everyone. We give it the chance to invade us affecting our mind and our body. I'll do ardaas for you jee as it must be really hard, but think whhat would your family think if you committed suicide? They may not show all the love and attention you deserve but under all the mist there is their love for you. Try talking to your family, a close friend or even a coversation with Vaaheguroo whether it is informal or not - heres there. Life can be so tough on us and were bound to feel stressed and depressed at some point but we have to be that athlete. He stumbles at a hurdle but he gets back up to take part. It is like a game, we are playing the roles on gods stage. No matter what he throws at us we have to be the root of the tree not the leaves which blow in various directions. Also if God can control this universe he can help with your thoughts. I let stress take hold of me way to much a- im such a hippocrit and with OCD thoughts too its not nice, but i know i must try my hardest to stick it out. If you want to talk to me anytime just PM me. :) I really do hope you get through it and that smile and happiness will rise again. Just think - why be stressed and full of worries that it makes you sad. You've heard that expression if you smile the world smiles with you. It must be soo hard at the moment but try it - i bet you'll be surprised... blush.gif

Take care jee.. VJKK VJKF Khalsa123 :TH:

Bruv/Sis

I can honestly say it shocked and amazed me that someone in the world feels the same feelings i used to, and there was me thinking i was alone. I can sympathise with you as i can feel your pain and try to feel what your going through. Many people think its a phase or your trying to get attention, ive been there but jee honestly, don't give into these feelings. Maharaj is there for you, gives you each breath whether people believe in him or not. Stress is just a phase each of us go through, it doesn't come into the world affecting everyone. We give it the chance to invade us affecting our mind and our body. I'll do ardaas for you jee as it must be really hard, but think what would your family think if you committed suicide? They may not show all the love and attention you deserve but under all the mist there is their love for you. Try talking to your family, a close friend or even a coversation with Vaaheguroo whether it is informal or not - heres there. Life can be so tough on us and were bound to feel stressed and depressed at some point but we have to be that athlete. He stumbles at a hurdle but he gets back up to continue. 'Hurdles woud;n't be called hurdles if there wasn't a way to get over them'. It is like a game, we are playing the roles on gods stage. No matter what he throws at us we have to be the root of the tree not the leaves which blow in various directions. Also if God can control this universe he can help with your thoughts. I let stress take hold of me way to much a- im such a hippocrit and with OCD thoughts too its not nice, but i know i must try my hardest to stick it out. If you want to talk to me anytime just PM me. :) I really do hope you get through it and that smile and happiness will rise again. Just think - why be stressed and full of worries that it makes you sad. You've heard that expression if you smile the world smiles with you. It must be soo hard at the moment but try it - i bet you'll be surprised... blush.gif

Take care jee.. VJKK VJKF Khalsa123 :TH:

i used to feel the same way..butt, then(this is random) i wsas flippng through the chanels on tv and i heard Dr.Phil say..."you have no right to give that burden on anyone"...well he said somehting like that..well anyways i started thinkin..JUST THINK ABOUT IT, what about after acctully hurting yourself when ur parenst freinds, and other poeple find out then what..

and your never alone, no matter how lonley you feel

i sometimes get really stressed. So i listen to simran just like you.

But also when there is a program in the gurdwara go there.

Im a huge fan of the akhand kirtania.

When i listen to akj i think about how happy im feeling.

Then i think about how i can ever be unhappy, like feeling stressed.

This always keeps me going for about a week.

I go to a youth darbar every week.

The guy who runs it plays akj so it really helps me out.

Try listening to your favourite kirtan or simran.

Try thinking like i do when u listen to it

it might jut help rolleyes.gif

• 1 month later...
Sometimes I think to myself am I just over exagerating, but seriously I need to atleast get this out if anyone is willing to read.

But I am seriously depressed, simran is good while im sitting down and doing it, but after that it doesnt really help my mental state. I am actually getting suicidal thoughts like I don't know how many times a day, but its quite worrying the amount. Sometimes I just break down complelty, I start just literally shaking with all this pressure, my body gets so hot its like a heater.

My family pretty much hate me, well yeah they do love me, but they just cant handle me anymore (neither can i), they say I'm giving them too much stress, I suppose I am, but then I just wana kill myself even more.

I really need some help, in short, I am sad and p***ed off all the time, hate myself, family cant help me anymore, and I want to kill myself.

I'm not sure if anyone can really help, but thanks for reading folks blink.gif