!*^%@#! - ANOTHER BOLLYWOOD INSULT!!!!!&#3

ms514

Mandeep I find it funny that you have made 1 post on this site and its to defend your favorite actor. LOL ridiculous

first off, number of posts doesn't lead to status, so i dunno what you're trying to say that cuz he only has one post, he shouldn't express his opinion... but somehow it's funny? wow.. ok

secondly, i'm in utter disgust that someone who's playing a Sikh would say stuff like that, but i'll admit to the fact that i've laguhed at blonde jokes, black jokes and all that stuff. the wierd part si that alotta people on this board feel there should be double standards... we shouldn't laugh at jokes about sikhs, but it's okay to laugh athjokes abbout muslims and stuff.. i'm in agreement with Mandeep about that..

regardless, i don't agree with Dutt's comments

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice colors amardeep :)

and by the way mandeep86, wasnt it sanjay dutt in the movie khoobsoorat who sings a song shalini tere mooh pe kyon baje hai baara with little sikh boys around him ? :T: once a mistake is a mistake but if repeated then it falls under the category called intentional !

theek hai yaar...tennu tera sanjay dutt mubarak :@

jado singhaan ne onu shitter maarne odon akhaan band kar lawi :)

(could have said that in english but the flavor of Punjabi makes it way too spicy)

stay in chardi kala

secondly, i'm in utter disgust that someone who's playing a Sikh would say stuff like that, but i'll admit to the fact that i've laguhed at blonde jokes, black jokes and all that stuff. the wierd part si that alotta people on this board feel there should be double standards... we shouldn't laugh at jokes about sikhs, but it's okay to laugh athjokes abbout muslims and stuff.. i'm in agreement with Mandeep about that..

I'm sure we have laughed white, black, oriental, brown jokes but when jokes hit close to religon they are no longer jokes. So I don't understand what you mean by double standard. So I guess we should turn the other cheek huh?

I'm sure we have laughed white, black, oriental, brown jokes but when jokes hit close to religon they are no longer jokes. So I don't understand what you mean by double standard.
well said :) coz all others jokes could be offensive but jokes on religion are purely blasphemous :v :g

blush.gif he wonttt get beat up because he did nothing wrong, but if people like u guys tongue.gif take it all seriously then there will be a problem

n thank u for agreeing n saying i win the arguement tongue.gif but i dont want sanjay dutt, he;s too old but i'll still defend him, not cuz oh he;s a good lookin bollywood actor, but cuz he didnt do nething, n he;s a human being like all of us

n if we can laugh bout jokes n tell jokes

then so can he