!*^%@#! - ANOTHER BOLLYWOOD INSULT!!!!!&#3

ms514

u know i have always felt strongly bout the role of Sikh women in today's society. i mean a mother is a child's first teacher, and if we cannot have gender equality, what can the kid learn? only a mother can instill the very first basic human values in her child, and BELIEVE ME, if we want a Khalistan tomorrow, we have to and i repeat LOUDLY that we HAVE TO improve the status of women in our society coz they are the ones who are gonna nurture the Singhs/Singhnees of tomorrow.

TheGuyDudeMan veerjee amazing poster ^_^

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh and one more thing

nanosecond Posted: Feb 9 2004, 11:57 PM

My brother in Punjab is a state level chess champion(perhaps Under 19)

He went to Ahemdabad for national level chess championships. He was told the very same joke by other contestants there. He was also told....."hum tumhari wat laga denge"

But he was unbeatable. I think he reached in Final of All india chmpionships and i think the final was drawn. No body then dared to say anything to him :ww::  rolleyes.gif

THATS THE WAY TO DO IT...LET THEM BARK AT FIRST BUT THEN SHOW THEM WHEN THE TIME COMES THAT WE CAN ROAR LIKE LIONS COZ THATS WHAT WE ARE!!!!!

mad respect to nano veerjee's bro ^_^^_^

Yea I heard that by another guy on another forum

we got anand something

the worlds 3rd best player ..

My class won the official award of chess in Sweden :)

by the guys in my age in Sweden ..Daas was with Guru's kirpa around nr 20 - 25

PLay chess..

I'm quite sure he can't play himself rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

THat was hankareya hoya me tongue.gif

Biggup to nanao :@

what makes it really bad is that in the West we can expect such things because people in the West are unaware of many sikh sacrifices for the welfare of mankind, but India knows very well what Sikhs mean to India. Sikhs are sitting in Kashmir protecting the most dangerous place on earth, more dangerous than Isreal and Lebanon border. Sikhs are sitting on the border in Punjab. Sikhs died fighting for Hindustan. It all comes down to what Bhindrawaala and all the kharkoo singhs preached, WE ARE GULAM IN HINDUSTAN! What is the the closest situation which mirrors the situation of Sikhs in India, african americans in the united states. Blacks in America are stereotyped as criminals and just rappers. They are considered big and strong by the majority whites. Many african americans fought in american wars, the two world wars, as well as vietnam and also recent wars in iraq, and afghanistan. Still blacks are treated as second class citizens as slaves to this day with discriminatory behaviors. WE ARE THE NI#$GGAZ OF INDIA. i HEARD THE BEST THING BY A COMEDIAN ON TV THE OTHER DAY, HE SAID "MAN EVERYONE TALKS ABOUT SEPTEMBER 11TH AS THE BIGGEST TERRORIST ATTACK IN THE NAME OF RELIGION IN AMERICAN HISTORY, HE SAID WHAT ABOUT WHEN THE WHITE PEOPLE CAME AND KILLED OFF MILLIONS OF INDIANS, NATIVE AMERICANS IN THE NAME OF CHRISTIANITY, HE SAID MAN THOSE INDIANS WERE TOUGH, THEY DIDN'T BACK DOWN, HE SAID YOU KNOW WHY THERE ARE SO FEW INDIANS LEDT IN AMERICA, BECAUSE THEY FOUGHT TILL THE DEATH!, HE SAID NOW I COULD INTRODUCE YOU TO THE WHOLE CHEROKEE TRIBE LIVING IN AN APARTMENT IN MANHATTAN. hE SAID, BUT BLACKS, MAN WE DIDN'T FIGHT TILL THE DEATH, WE COMPROMISED

, WE WAS LIKE DAMN MAN, SOMEBODY GOTTA LIVE TO TELL THE STORY..." I don't want to be the nigga in india and accept slavery i wanna be like the native americans and fight till death!

indians themselves r jokes, u go up 2 a hindu, n ask em how 2 say bhangra, (this is seious) they reply with....

bhhhhhhaaangra which empasizes the h

as well as dhol

dhhhhhhol

if they can poke fun at us, then we can poke fun at these bloody bollywood ppl. at least our films arent made up of sum sad songs that go on for hours (well they do, but not as bad the ppl hu poke fun at us)

ok this whole thing about sanjay dutt making a "racist" joke bout sikhs mite not even b tru, i mean who believes everything they hear? There are so many rumors about Bollywood actors n actresses , so do u guyz believe them all? And if he really did make that joke im pretty sure he didnt mean it in a racist way, or didnt intend on making any racist comments bout us sikhs. There is a stereotype that Sikhs in india r stupid cuz in bollywood thas how they're portrayed as (punjabi people in general actually) . By listening to one guy saying he heard sanjay dutt's joke in his interview n believeing him is not a very smart thing to do. If he said it as a joke, then obviously he meant it as a joke. It shoudnt b taken seriously, it's not his fault, its the image we as sikhs n punjabi people made for ourselves. It's like telling a joke about blondes, or white poeple or even black people. Im pretty sure u all have heard or even told a joke about black people or white people. Or even laughed at a joke that was somewhat racist but since its a joke, no one pays much attention to it. There are so many jokes going on about muslims, osama bin laden which are pretty racist, but no one says nething bout that. im sure some of u even laughed at some of jokes am i not rite? Muslims have a relgion too, yet some of us laugh at jokes made bout their religion.

So stop making fun of bollywood movies, n sanjay dutt, he is a great actor, n no one should b making up rumors bout him !!!!!!!!!!!!