!*^%@#! - ANOTHER BOLLYWOOD INSULT!!!!!&#3

ms514

My brother in Punjab is a state level chess champion(perhaps Under 19)

He went to Ahemdabad for national level chess championships. He was told the very same joke by other contestants there. He was also told....."hum tumhari wat laga denge"

But he was unbeatable. I think he reached in Final of All india chmpionships and i think the final was drawn. No body then dared to say anything to him :ww:: rolleyes.gif

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they know we r smart ppl.. dats why they poke fun at us coz they cant do more den dat.. sikhs are everywhere in the world and sikhs are all doin VERY well with the kirpa of waheguroo.. thats how much of kirpa we've got.. this low life people know they cant do anything against us.... yeah it reali boils when u see all this kinda thing but if u reali think why they end up doing this is because they are JEALOUS of us...

try to stay away from Bollywood movies.. those movies are just pure nonsense

Exactly :)

The problem isnt these people making fun of us in their tv shows , cinemas, parties. The problem is us , sikhs) accepting all this crap from these indviduals who never even got past highscholl.

So many Sikhs are in punjab. If SGPC were to decide that any hindi movie showing singhs in bad way or making fun of them will not be shown in punjab then these fat cats who make the movies will never put anything in their movies that will be degrading to sikhs.

Also as JKaur pointed out that we are smart people. We know that, they know that but they just dont want to admit it.

i would request everyone to read the following story please

http://forums.waheguroo.com/index.ppa?act=...=ST&f=12&t=3172

We are non other than "Punchinello", We as sikhs get dots from everywhere, Bollywood movies, John kerry, Almost everyone u see tries to put dots on us. But Waheguru doesnt care, so we need to be careful of two things.

1 to definatly tackle such issues if someone tries to make us look like a fool.

2 Not to spend too much time and energy on such pepole and issues cos thats what they want "free publicity"

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

That is so pathetic. The guy can't act to save his life, he relies on his muscles, but he's probably weak when it comes to real life threatening situations. I'd like a game of chess with him :D @

My Uncle who lives in Delhi was telling me that the situation there (Sikhi) is really deteriorating, maybe someone can confirm this? He said the people in charge of Gurudwara's are Hindu's in disguise who just keep their hair and wear a Dastar cos it's an easy living. Also, he knows sooo many Sardars who marry Punjabi Sikh girls who choose not to speak Punjabi because they think it's too 'uncultured' and they want to be in the upper class of society, I really want to swear, but since I took Amrit I'm trying not to :@ (Maybe Il say one word in my head) :)

Gurfateh

so many of my brothers from my town got married to gals from india and believe it or not all their children cant speak a word of punjabi coz their mum has taught them only to speak english at home.. they find that cool ... :) @

anyway i think virji amardeep has made few very good points.. esp da last two ones... i think everyone should heed to em...