Amrit

Guest random_bibi

The next time there is an amrit sanchar go to the gurdwara ready with your 5 kakkars and wash ur hair that morning. Even if your feeling unsure just be ready. Trust me its really hard to watch a amrit sanchar go by especiallly if you happen to be at the gurdwara. There was an amrit sanchar that i didnt even now of and i was thinking of taking amrit but it wasnt meant for me to take amrit that day because i wasnt ready,i just felt like crying because i really wanted to take amrit but i didn't wash my hair that morning and i didn't have my kakkars. It was a good thing that i didnt take amrit on that day because i wasnt fully ready. Then when i found out about the next amrit sanchar i learned to tie a dastar in a week.

DO ARDAAS everyday for amrit di daat

and waking up for amritvela and doing your nitnem.

If you need the courage to tie a dastar Do Ardaas.

Trust me youll now when your ready.

You don't have to be perfect before you take amrit.

It's good to practise wearing your kakkars and keeping rehat and youve done that so i think your ready whenever u think u are. just go for it!!

Taking amrit is just the first step its not the last one. You learn as you start walking on this path.

bhul chuck maaf

1) have PUKKA amritvela i.e gettin up on time EVERYDAY doin ishnaan, simran, and obviously ur nitnem}

2) perosnally learn ur nitnem of by heart ppl myt thhink im a bit extreme but if u learn ur nitnem of by heart u hav no excuse 2 miss a SINGLE amritvela n it makes ur life a LOT easier lol

3) hav u told ur parents cz dey deserve 2 no

4) wen i took amrit i spent a year gettin used 2 the lifestyle i.e gettin up havin hair wash EVERYDAY lol n den doin sum simran den my nitnem hunna cz u need 2 b able 2 get up lol

5) make sure u keepin all kakkars on u ALL the time so make sure ur keshki is solid wen u sleep, able 2 showa/bathe wid ur kirpan n keshki ETC

Keeping the above rehat for a year before taking amrit can be pretty hard. I think someone would be like, I'll start next week or something; and it would go on and on from there. Once you decide to take amrit, I'd say be prepared to sacrifice everything for your guru and live your life according to what the panj pyare tell you. The rest Guru Sahib will take care of.

aaaaaaaaaaw congratz........i remember spending two years building up to the moment where i could give my head to guru.........kept saying "nah not yt" but Guru Jee gave me a big kick up the backside and blessed this murakh with armit..... :@ ......so basically if ur heart telling you to do it, then dont let anything stop you............and i agree with sangat about preparing for awhile before you do cos when u do take.............the adjustment will not be such a big one......if u are aiming for April, then thats great cos Vaisakhi sangat that take amrit the atmosphere will be awsome :@ so u got 5 months so start keeping rehit asap and whos knows Waheguru may bless u sooner :lol:

:lol:

Gud Luck

:lol: