Exclusive Interview With Kharkoo Singh

Soho Roadie

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Again please forgive me for taking so long, but you know what they say "good things come to those who wait". Anyway enough of me going on lets get back to work:

Interviewer: When do you think we will get Khalistan?

That is up to Guru Gobind Singh Ji, we can't decide that. Our duty is to fight for it even though it may take many years. I have studied alot of history of revolutions from other countries. It took some of them many years, but in the end they still succeeded. I have studied Che Guevara and his revolution in Cuba. If you look at their movement, they started from just 80 people. They over powered a whole country. In their first battle they were left with about 20 people. They had the fighting spirit but most of all they had the support of their own people. Che Guevara and his men were soldiers, but we are saint-soldiers of Guru Gobind Singh Ji. We have the 'shakti' (power) of Gurbani on our side.

There are many families that have supported us, but our politicians have let us down. I speak to many Kharkoos from other groups and they all say this too. We do not want credit, we do not want people to worship us. But all we ask is that if we become Shaheed just please look after our families. Has any organisation supported the families of Shaheeds? Have they ever even bothered to ask if they are alright? I feel so much 'dukh' (pain) when I hear how the families of some of the great Shaheeds of our panth are mistreated.

Interviewer: Have you ever been arrested or imprisoned?

Many times I have been arrested. I am currently wanted for the killing of those two dogs (police officers). The last time I was arrested was because someone informed the police of a safe house we had. Before they even asked me anything, I was beaten for hours with sticks. The police men ripped my dastar off my head and pulled my hair, threatening to cut it. They then started asking me where the rest of my group was and what our plans were. I didn't reply, I just kept repeating Chaupai Sahib as they beat me.

That night I thought they were going to kill me. When a child gets scared in the night he cries out for his mother. That night I cried out for my mother. I did an ardas to Mata Sahib Kaur Ji "dear beloved mother please help me, I am your child, please help me". As I finished my ardas, I said Fateh then lay down on the floor. Mata Ji had heard my ardas, I could not feel any pain in my body anymore. I felt as if I had been given a fresh body. Such is the greatness of our mother; Mata Sahib Kaur Ji. That night I had such a beautiful sleep. I had a dream of the establishment of Khalistan, a place where there was no 'dukh' or injustice. All I could see in my dream was peace, love and happiness. Singhs and Singhnia were reciting Gurbani, there were children learning how to read and write Punjabi. I will never forget that dream, I hope one day it becomes a reality.

In the morning, the officer in charged came to see me. He said I think there has been a mistake and you are free to go. I thought this was there plan to kill me and say I tried to escape. I was then released from the police station. I have full belief that it was my mother that had saved me that night. I was wanted by the police, how could they have suddenly thought they had made a mistake? These events that have taken place in my life have built my faith in Gurbani, without Gurbani we can never achieve anything.

Interviewer: What do you plan to do now?

Many of our members are now Shaheed, we need to recruit more people. Not just militants, in each group you need a mixture of people. We used to have a Doctor in our group, when anyone was ever wounded in an encounter he would see to them. We also have support from some rich people, who help finance our group. Theres many ways in which people can help. We also used to have a policeman who used to inform us of any wrong doings carried out by other police officers.

One day we will get Khalistan. We do not want to be rulers. Gurbani Says:

"Raj na chao, mukht na chao, man preet charan kamalare"

(do not desire raaj, do not deisre salvation, may my mind be in love with your lotus feet)

We do not desire raaj, we want freedom so we can express our love for our Guru in a just manner. Sant Ji said when the Indian government attacks Sri Darbar Sahib then the foundation for Khalistan will be laid down. They've attacked so the foundation has now been laid.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ke Fateh

End of translation

The Singh who was interviewed became a Shaheed in 1994. The police carried out a fake encounter and shot him. The three Singhs who were with him when they killed the policemen who raped his sister are still alive. No information is known of there whereabouts. The Shaheed Singhs family still live in their house in Chandigarh. Before anyone asks anymore questions thats all that can be said. The reason is that these Singhs families face alot of hassle from the government still to this day. Even if the Singh becomes Shaheed they hassle the family so no one follows in the footsteps of these beloved Khalseh.

Bhul Chuk Maaf Ji

DHANNNN GUROOO

DHAN GUROO PYAREHH

DHANN SHABADHH GUROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

dhann sreeeeeee guroo granth sahibb ji maharajjjjjjjj :lol:

vahegurooooooooooooo

nanak daas ehhai sukh maagaaii mo ko kar santann ke dhoorehh

satguroo sree nanak dev ji maharaj, daas benti to let me be the dust of thesee saints..thesee gurmukhs!

• 2 weeks later...

Da Struggle continues, real sikhs will not stop until we achieve freedom, who ever is anti freedon is just a coward and i want to say if people have no love for the safety of our nation and progress of our religion , r they really a Sikh , do we have any right to call them a Sikh? ehhhm makes u think init?