Kaurageous Complaint

Guest concerneds

Guest concerneds

wjkk wjkf

where can i post a complaint about some sevdars of kaurageous? for example those who are doing manmat things yet are at the front of organizing and teaching young girls about sikhi. i personally think such a big responsibility should not be given to just anyone.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest _G_U_P_T_

TO BE HONEST IF YOU HAVE COMPLAINTS TO MAKE THEN JUST CALL THEM UP..

VISIT THERE WEBSITE CONTACT DETAILS SHOULD BE THERE...

BUT THEY ARE DOING SOME AMAZINGG SEVA SO UNLESS YOU THINK

ITS REALLI REALII NECESSARY TO COMPLAIN AGAINST THEM THEN PERSONALIY DONT THINK YOU SHOULD..

LET US KNOW HOW IT GOES...

SORRY IF IV OFFENDED YOU...

BHUKA CHUKA MAFKARNIYEAAAA...

VAHEGURU JI KA KHLASA VAHEGURU JI KE FATEH JIO

wjkk wjkf

where can i post a complaint about some sevdars of kaurageous? for example those who are doing manmat things yet are at the front of organizing and teaching young girls about sikhi. i personally think such a big responsibility should not be given to just anyone.

Waheguru Ji ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

to the origional poster of this topic

Please be VERY VERY careful in your choice of words when talking about the KAURagous Team................"MANMAT" is a very serious word to be used and i myself have been to numerous KAURagous events have never seen anything other than AMAZING Sikhi Parchaar on a level so anyone can come and join...............................and seen nothing that could be interpreted as MANMAT........

The team do a fantastic job in uniting the sisters of sikhi and i for one aint got a single bad word to say about them and im sure many of my sisters will agree..................

If you do have a complaint you should have just Google'd kauragous which would have taken you straight to their website...............and plz take it up with the sewadaars themselves so the matter can be resolved directly with them..... :lol:

Bhul Chuck Maafi

waheguruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

speaking of kaurageous

i was wondering what sangats views are on 'monis' running it? i mean i know a few places where its not singhnees who are running it but girls who have boyfriends cut their hair etc. not exactly setting a good example to other girls is it? or is it ok because they come to gurudwara dressed simple? but guru sahib see's you everywhere not just when you come to gurudwara so who are these girls kidding. i agree with the poster think you should complain i might jus complain myself if this continues.

bhul chuck maaf

it is good to get monia invloved if it was just focused on singhnia u wudnt get many monia attending cus they would feel left out, thats the only way to help girls cum this way if we help them get invloved, we shouldnt look down at anyone and look at other people ohgun, we should look at our own first maybe we are doing the same thing

im not going on about monia attending it! OFCOURSE we want them to come to the events. what im talking about it monis actually running it. don't you think its abit two faced sitting their giving lectures on how boyfriends are wrong makeup is wrong etc when you do it all yourself. unless that makes sense in your head singh_bling? if your not willing to follow guru sahibs path then why teach it to others?

but guru sahib see's you everywhere

continuing on that sentance Guru jee can also see someones thirst for sikhi otherwise why would they attend mohni or singhni?

where we start may not be in the right place but its about where we wanna end up and the journey we take to get there............................and the best thing about KAURagous that ANYONE is welcome and no-one is asked 20 questions before they can enter..............................its going back to the basics of humanity..........................WAHEGURU judges our actions and intent and as a Gur Ka Sikh is our job to help promote the wonderful message of Guru Nanak and be the dust of sangats charan..............WHOEVER or WHATEVER the sangat may be..............waheguru's joht is in all my friend................... :lol: