Kaurageous Complaint

Guest concerneds

to be honest with the originalll post...

don't goo judginggg people & sorry but the KAURAGEOUS sevadaars are doinggg amazingggg sevaaa...

the singhniiis involved areee NOT setting BAD examples....

from far as i no ...

SO DONT GO COMPLAINING & MAKING BIG ISSUES UNLESS YOU MEGAA NEED TO lol.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

a lot of the sangat were most proabably moneh at some time (some not all) .... and this is the way they come into sikhi

ppl need to stop criticising moniya etc.... yeh fair enuff if they doin bad kam i understand!

but too many ppl criticisin moneh and moneyah nowadays.. no wounder alot of them dnt feel they fit in or feel compfartable in sangat!

our jeevans are built through seva... the seva of sprading mahrajs beautifull naam and making others aware:)

bhull chukk maf!

Think about it - if all these ppl who cut their kes were born into gursikh families, they probably wouldn't cut their kes, and some of us here, if we had not been born into gursikh families, wouldn't be gursikhs ourselves.

It's not always because of the one individual, so being judgemental just isn't fair respect.gif

Guest concerned

you guys have no idea what your talking about i'm sorry i even said anything. next minute u guys will let monai do panj di seva lunatics i tell you. your the guys who are judging you don't even know the whole facts of the case yet your sticking up for the girls carry on please because your all talking uter nonsense

i dont know anything about kaurageous

so im not going to comment on them

but if there was an organisation which promted and preached gurmat and there was someone who cut their hair at the forefront of this, isnt that slightly hypocritical? we have to practise what we preach first.

obviously these organisations should get everyone involved, moneh, amritdhari, even different religions, but i think the people at the forefront, running the organisation should be practising what is preached

ths above is a general comment cos as i said, i dont know what kaurageous do.

i thort id post this cos every1 is salughtering the poor topic starter.

but yes, true, the topic starter could have contacted kaurageous without making a topic on SS

Guest _malkeet_

to be fair u cud probably find faults with the majority of people amritdhari or mona, very few people are true gursikhs nowadays. instead of judging the sevadaars whom are all students of guruji (as are we) you should look at the message they teach and how successful there organisation has become. I for one think that they are doing a great job and should continue as they are doing.