Kaurageous Complaint

Guest concerneds

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just adding my two pence worth. I used to be a monee who was asked to do some prominant seva for a number of organisations. With Guru Jee's kirpaa, I was able to carry out the said seva... I believe, that being allowed to carry out the seva has brought me to wear I am today - Amritdharee and now wearing a dastaar.

Taking on such seva was the first step - when talking to the rest of the sangat about Sikhi etc, one has more of a reason to look at ones own actions - only when one questions oneself can they start the process of change.

I am so inspired by ALL the sevadhaars of Kaurageous, cos regardless of how far on the path of Sikhi they are - or not, they come together to remind us that all of us are God's children.

I think what will inspire us the most is when we see fruition to their seva, and when those who are currently non-amritdhaaree take that step towards a life of immortality created by the double edged sword of our Guru Saahib.

Just adding my two pence worth. I used to be a monee who was asked to do some prominant seva for a number of organisations. With Guru Jee's kirpaa, I was able to carry out the said seva... I believe, that being allowed to carry out the seva has brought me to wear I am today - Amritdharee and now wearing a dastaar.

Taking on such seva was the first step - when talking to the rest of the sangat about Sikhi etc, one has more of a reason to look at ones own actions - only when one questions oneself can they start the process of change.

I am so inspired by ALL the sevadhaars of Kaurageous, cos regardless of how far on the path of Sikhi they are - or not, they come together to remind us that all of us are God's children.

I think what will inspire us the most is when we see fruition to their seva, and when those who are currently non-amritdhaaree take that step towards a life of immortality created by the double edged sword of our Guru Saahib.

waheguruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu d_oh.gif

Gurfateh Jee..

Why is it that so many people judge judge .. ohi forgot that DEYA is not a part of Sikhi and we should NOT try and make people understand though pyaar, instead people come onto a forum like this to put down a whole organisation because they think one person or 'moni' (which is term i dnt like to use) is running a show...

Where you have a problem, please address it with the main sevadaars in the midlands.. or contact them on the numbers and details provided...

If somebody is dating or cutting their kes, you cannot just ban them from doing seva.. if they are preaching in the talks then it is wrong i agree, and in which case you should take it up with the individual or other sevadaars. They are not yet a t a level where they understand this is wrong, or thy do not have the himmat to give it up yet... in this dark dark era of kaljug, we shold be grateful of ANYONE coming to do seva, and just hope hat doing the seva will change their views....Having a 'moni' (ur term, not mine) in the forefront helps people who are not yet gursikh to feel able to attend an event or forum. i remeber we used the same policy at uni sikh soc, we had a non gursikh girl at the front pulling people in and it worked, once they were in we had the chance to learn together about sikhi...

How do you know that the sevadaar you have a problem with doesn't do ardass to maharaj to make her stronger?? How do you know that her seva dusnt count more than yours?? We are NOTHING.. but we like to pick pick pick at others peoples avgun, without looking within ourselves... Hum avgun parer ek gun nahee, so taking this in mind, lets bring ourselves down a peg ot two and look at others with nimartha.. i dnt know who your talking about or what the problem with her is, but i think instead of trying to slam a whole organisation down on the internet, you should have taken it up using the contact details provded..

Remember

1 DEYA

2 DHARAM

3 HIMMAT

4 MOHKAM

5 SAHIB

Before everthing maharaj gave us deya, lets try and use it..

Bhul Chuk maaf, foereer in sangats charan

Gurfateh Parvaan karni