[mature Topic] Man Marries Daughter

Mehtab Singh

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

they must go mad on valentines day lolll

Valentines day, mothers and fathers day all celebrated on the same day !!!

lolll that reminds of of a joke...

sikhs call it rakhri, hindus call it raksha bandhan, muslims call it valentines day :lol:

they must go mad on valentines day lolll

Valentines day, mothers and fathers day all celebrated on the same day !!!

lolll that reminds of of a joke...

sikhs call it rakhri, hindus call it raksha bandhan, muslims call it valentines day :lol:

Somebody with business skills could capitalize on this and make the “3 in one card” !!

No offense to the above posters ... but either stick to the topic or don't post at all ... Yeh I agree some believe incest is wrong, 'disgusting', but discuss it in a mature manner, not by making childish jokes in a serious topic ... I'm sure Mehtab Veerji didn't post this story and label it "MATURE TOPIC" for nothing ... so please ... be mature ... Vaheguru

Fateh ji

Oh meh margey!!! nonono.gif That realli sick! aghhh

15!!! Im nearly 15 no.gif lol

I feel sori for the wife, she sonds like she still thinks what her husband told her wa true. So naive!

VJKK VJKF

mehtab singh pata ni kitho labh ley laianda eho jeha news storia
News ton...hor mai kehda jaanda os kameenay nu :lol:
lol i'm sure inbreeding causes problems in natural selection or something grin.gif like a few generations down they wont have enough variety in their genes or something. someone explain it properly
As per genetics, if incest happens, you will probably have a baby with certain deformities in the brain. The reason is that the 2 individuals have a similar genetic pattern, and so when the baby gets its genetic set up from the parents, there exist some inconsistencies that are not there in normal cases. I use this theory sometimes to explain how an ordinary human being become a suicide bomber, because suicide is done by people who have lost sanity, and one easy of losing sanity if you are born with some sort of deformity in the brain, which happens in case of people whose parents are related by blood, and these kinds of things happen in........(nahi I don't judge an entire community based on the actions of a few)
I'm sure Mehtab Veerji didn't post this story and label it "MATURE TOPIC" for nothing ... so please ... be mature ... Vaheguru
Actually penji I didn't add the "mature topic" part. Probably the mods/admins did it.

I post any news that I find disturbing. Not because I want to disturb others as well, but because I want others to know whats going on in this world around us. Recent examples are this news as well as the death of 2300 in Bangladesh after the cyclone.