Nexus Between Sikh Parchariks And The Rss Revealed At Rulda Son's Funeral

SaRpAnCh

please use your mystic ball, or do your jadoo toona and tell us what is going to happen in the future? Please share!

We are living in the age of Kaljug do you think all of the sangat expect the golden age of religion to be around the corner. we know things are going to get worse, you just have to read kalki avtaar to know that so stop repeating the obvious

Oh good old panthic.org aka arrogrant panthic police , this guys are guerilla writers, irony these guys whine all day and write articles against kim bolan and terry melewski but the fact they follow the same extreme as these two biased journalist but on two different end.

All they have to offer is an pictorial journalism and take them out of context and push that as credible source. How silly !

EG-

1. I just happen to be walking on a side walk, i get encounter with prostitute, she asks for direction, i treat her as human being and stand still for a moment give her an direction, here comes an arrogrant sevadar of panthic police takes my picture, post it next day in his "panthic" report with full blast mirch masala, oh look at this preacher, makin deal with prostitute..MAHA MANMAT!!!!!!!

2. I just happen to be walking around in streets of india, this rss guy who is very well known in public, ask me for 50 rupee change, i give him change thinking as a favor to an human being instead of looking at his political stance, around this exchange, comes an another arrogrant panthic sevadar of panthic police takes my picture against, post it next day in his "panthic report with full full blast mirch masala, oh look at him, supporting rss fiancially.. MAHA MANMAT.

3. I go to an samagam rehensbhai walking towards darbar, singhani unintentionally drops an receipt who appears as a note, i picked it up thinking its important to give her the receipt back, i say excuse me ji, you dropped this, gave her receipt which appears to be an note, during this exchange, some arrogrant panthic sevadar of panthic police takes a picture during this exchange, post in his "panthic report" with full blast mirch masala /taken fully out of context, oh look at him, harrasing an singhani in rehensbhai giving her note asking her for date. MAHA MANMAT, Obviously when my wife finds out, she picks up an soti and sort me out..lol..

Thanks to this "credible" picture journalism, this picture journalism have screwed people's devotion, hard work, reputation, their life, cause wars, most important of all incite hatred which is further ignitated by so called amritdhari mobs eg- sarparanch and his side kicks.

this un-panthic.org site is full of hatered, nuffing good out of reading it, not gonna help our jeevans by reading these twisted articles full of nindiya.

think about it people use ur own brain, sumone who has taught beant bania to students, released santhiya cd's to help sangat learn shudh bani, done many katha cd's, done sangat of sant baba kartar singh ji, sant baba jarnail singh ji, sant baba thakur singh ji, u really think he is RSS lol.

these 2 jokas of panthic org dont have anythng better to do then go round camouflaged in bushes with ther cameras tryin ther hardest to bring parchariks down.

Wjkk wjkf,

I'm not a member of taksaal or akj or rss or khalsa alliance or missonary...so i have no need to be bias against one party or another...

however...i think the Panthic.ORG and sarpanch need a lesson in a) reading gurmukhi script b) learning how to do proper translations of punjabi and c) go to journalism school

i was believing for the first few pages that individuals mentioned went against a hukamnamma of akal takt...upon reading it...all it says is Sikh sangataan encouraged to NOT support that parchar done by the RSS...not to take part in it...

NOW...this guy's son passed away....giyani ji and others went to the funeral...did they get up on stage and congratulate the rss?? did they get up on stage and say yes..we agree...

i mean..giyani ji did speak at the function...he had an opportunity to say these guys are cool in their parchar...but instead he spoke about the good old days..when they were students at taksaal together...

i know this requires us to all think outside of the small little boxes we've created for ourselves...maybe...even that speech was made to ignite a flame in rulda singh that has gone dim...there is more than one way to fight a force...and the way of love is always the best way to fight...

you guys can keep making me these half-baked articles up...can keep crying on threads, but that won't kill the RSS mentality...all we need to do is parchar amongst our own community and make strong sikhs who are parpakh in gurbani, gurmat ithaas, gursikh rehni behni, naam simran...

the guys at panthic.org...clearly show that they do not know about gurmat ithaas...they are against all sampardas...against sanatan sikhi...i'm not a member of any niddar singh or anyone else...but if we read suraj parkash, if we read the books written by Bhai Vir singh ji...one of the most respected saint scholars...in fact panthic.org tries to translate his work and put it on their site...if they read the parts on Guru Gobind Singh ji's life...they'd see how all sampardas were accepted in gurughar....

and furthermore...you kids have no right to be demanding why giyani ji was there...or for him to explain himself...

best post in the 6 pages we have here.

there should be no argueing after reading^^^^ above.