Why Does Everyone Hate Kp Gill

machete

alot of sikhs hate gill, but there has never been a proper record or document showing what exactly he has done. i guess most of the people hate him due to rumours, i think we need to get facts or make documented cases or files against people who commit crime against innocent people. i mean every where i go i hear gill this gill that, im sure if he was that bad he wouldnt be a hockey manager , i mean all the sikh nowdays in india love him, i just think its poeple out of india trying to stir trouble, unless people can show me facts or even documented allegations, all i seem to be hearing is gill is bad , thats the furtherest anyone can answer me, so if he was that bad im sure there would be alot to say grin.gif if not give the man a break and let him coach our national team

KPS Gill is a zulmi balatkaar if I ever saw one.....

If you read his account of the Khalistan movement he says it basically boiled down to a battle between two groups of Jatts i.e. the Khalistani ones and his pro-government ones (Punjab police). He calls the Khalistanis "knights of falsehood" and says that they were the losers in this battle.

He is basically the main man responsible for bringing the Khalistani movement to its knees through some seriously zulm on aam pindus and those related to and tacitly supporting the khalistani notion. No wonder aam Indians love him.

Look at these pictures of him...you can imagine him waiting for some kuri to stray across his khet whilst he laughs that loud mad Punjabi laugh and twists his moustache.......

He has also been directly implicated in the killing of human rights activist Justice Khalra. So you want these types of guys to be given breaks? I'd rather not.

post-8327-1196508083.jpg

post-8327-1196508088.jpeg

post-8327-1196508094.jpg

post-8327-1196508135.jpg

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest peacemaker
I don't even know who the hell KP Gill is. Wait, let me google his name and see how many hate sites come up. grin.gif

I hope you are joking.

What joke, yaar? I really don't know who he is, so I am doing some "research".

<<<Profile: K.P.S. Gill

K.P.S. Gill led the war against terrorism in Punjab during his tenure as Director General of Police in the state, and it was under his direction that the movement for Khalistan was finally and comprehensively defeated. Gill is credited with radical strategic innovations in counter-terrorist operations, and an extraordinary understanding of the psyche of the people of Punjab, which contributed directly to what was, after he took over, a remarkably swift operation and a decisive victory. An officer of the Indian Police Service [batch of 1957] from the Assam cadre, he had already tackled terrorism and political turbulence during his career in India's troubled north-east which spanned the period of the AGP-ULFA movement during the early eighties.>>>

Doesn't tell Sikhs what we want to know.

<<<So he means to say that Pakistan needs another state terrorist like KP Gill?

I wont say a thing more bcoz most of people here wont beleieve me . KP Gill is a mass murderer and a state terrorist just like Saddam. We dont need such people anywhere in world. They only kill innocents.>>>

However, many people share the same views.

In a pind, not too far away from where my dad's family currently live, KP Gill was responsible for the killing of all the sikh men and youths in the 1990's..any sikh male aged 15 years and above was killed in a fake encounter and claimed to be terrorists of Khalistan Movement!!! v1.gif

Jatt society needs to clean up its act.

KPS Gill

Brar

Those two Jatti slappers involved in murders in the UK

Those " black gangsta wannabe" Jatt drug dealers in Vancouver

Enough is enoough...you people are dragging our name in the "twoilet"

KPS Gill

Brar

Do you mean "jatt" society or Sikh? Bit presemtious of you to assume all those named above are "Jatt"..however having said that i do agree with you totally..what is the resolution though?

KPS Gill

Brar

Do you mean "jatt" society or Sikh? Bit presemtious of you to assume all those named above are "Jatt"..however having said that i do agree with you totally..what is the resolution though?

They are all Jatt, you can tell by the gotra.

As for the solution I think some acknowledgement of the fact that there major problems going on in Jatt society globally is the first but most important step.

Then step 2: Start thinking about solutions instead of prancing around in skirts singing stupid songs like everything is soooooo cool when the everyone can see this is a load of you know what..

It is getting beyond a joke. Jatts used to have something to brag about in the past now they suck. Money obsessed. Promiscuity. Murder. Drugs selling and addiction. Corruption. Girls converting. Suicide. Foeticide. The wearing of ridiculously baggy jeans that don't even cover the chittor area. What kind of people have they become. Instead of upholding Sikhi (like they used to) they now practically flush it down the gusalkhana!

Jatta akh khol - open your eyes.