Why Does Everyone Hate Kp Gill

machete

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Many Sikh Warriors of from 1984 onwards hailed from Farming Backgrounds and gave the ultimate sacrifice,so how can you say it is just a Jatt problem?

Its a SIKH problem,Sikhs have to unite under the nishan sahib against Bhamans

Bahmans aren't a problem for me. Your making them a problem. I don't even think I've talked to/met one in years. How are they a problem? The problem is Sikhs not Bahmans. If soem pindus are so dumb that they can't differentiate between Sikhism and Hinduism then it shows you just how dumb some Sikhs are...a theme that is constantly being flaunted in our face but we choose to ignore.

Yet your crew are same ones that don't blink to form alliances with Pakistanis Sarpanch so how are you going to tell anyone anything about this?

Besides many of those people from farming backgrounds fighting after 1984 where fighting for economic gains more than Sikhi. It was the minority that actually fought for SIkhi without any agenda i.e. Jarnail Bhidranwale.

Besides how do you explain all the criminality, sexual promiscuousness, murder etc. going on in Jatt society all over the globe? I notice how almost all of the guys dying over drug deals in Canada have Jatt gots, most "Sikh" drug dealers I've met in the UK are Jatts. Jatts will go on about other jaats but lets take a look at what is happening in theirs......Jatt leadership of the panth is corrupt..SGPC, Akali Dal....Bahmans aren't putting guns to their heads but appealing to their love of money and land..

You really need to acknowledge this or else it will only get worse....

^ AN absolutely powerful posts Dal Singh, brother you said something in 5 minutes in which the whole world fails to understand. I 110% agree with everything you said, and I am not joking. I have already said in the past. The Jatts have nothing own them anymore. Like I said before, where did the Kundiyan Muchhan and the and the Sohni Dastaara go of the Jatts?

Really beautiful post brother, a post that will hopefully wake people up.

WJKK WJKF

veer ji

kp gil is a murderer. when indira gandhi was killed the hindus seeked revenge on seeks cus sikh bodyguards killed her. Look up some riot pictures of 1984. alot of them will have police beating helpless sikhs. The person who gave orders to these policemen is KP GILL. he is a butcher and u are asking for more. we know he must be cus 1 we all know it next he says that hindus and police never ever in history attacked sikhs after the death of indira gandhi. he must be hiding the fact that he ordered the police to kill sikhs.

sorry if any of this is untrue.

WJKK WJKF

:nihungsmile: :nihungsmile: :nihungsmile: <_<

WJKK WJKF

veer ji

kp gil is a murderer. when indira gandhi was killed the hindus seeked revenge on seeks cus sikh bodyguards killed her. Look up some riot pictures of 1984. alot of them will have police beating helpless sikhs. The person who gave orders to these policemen is KP GILL. he is a butcher and u are asking for more. we know he must be cus 1 we all know it next he says that hindus and police never ever in history attacked sikhs after the death of indira gandhi. he must be hiding the fact that he ordered the police to kill sikhs.

sorry if any of this is untrue.

WJKK WJKF

:nihungsmile: :nihungsmile: :nihungsmile: <_<

Brother get your facts right. The mob murders of Sikhs after Indiras assassination was instigated by politicians in Delhi. As far as I am aware KPS Gill was nothing to do with them.

What he was centrally involved in was "counter insurgency" action in the actual Punjab itself and what it looks like was that he indiscriminately killed anyone with links to the Khalistan movement including the family of those involved as well as innocent people to get "rewards".

He was also directly implicated in the torture and murder of Jaswant Khalra who from his last speech didn't propagate Khalistan but rather human rights issues when he uncovered mass cremations that are thought to be of Sikhs.

Many Sikh Warriors of from 1984 onwards hailed from Farming Backgrounds and gave the ultimate sacrifice,so how can you say it is just a Jatt problem?

Bahmans aren't a problem for me. Your making them a problem. I don't even think I've talked to/met one in years. How are they a problem? The problem is Sikhs not Bahmans. If soem pindus are so dumb that they can't differentiate between Sikhism and Hinduism then it shows you just how dumb some Sikhs are...a theme that is constantly being flaunted in our face but we choose to ignore.

Yet your crew are same ones that don't blink to form alliances with Pakistanis Sarpanch so how are you going to tell anyone anything about this?

Besides many of those people from farming backgrounds fighting after 1984 where fighting for economic gains more than Sikhi. It was the minority that actually fought for SIkhi without any agenda i.e. Jarnail Bhidranwale.

Besides how do you explain all the criminality, sexual promiscuousness, murder etc. going on in Jatt society all over the globe? I notice how almost all of the guys dying over drug deals in Canada have Jatt gots, most "Sikh" drug dealers I've met in the UK are Jatts. Jatts will go on about other jaats but lets take a look at what is happening in theirs......Jatt leadership of the panth is corrupt..SGPC, Akali Dal....Bahmans aren't putting guns to their heads but appealing to their love of money and land..

So what about the Pakistani issue,you read the news lately mate??About Sikh leaders meeting Pakistani Govt officials to pass a law - Anand Marriage Act 1909,which Pakistanis agreed to,India hasn't done s*** in 60 years.Pakistan could have razed every single Sikh shirne to the ground but the are Muslim Panjabi's who are taking care of our Gurdwareh,Desendets of Bhai Mardana Ji ,and other figures give us the love which we don't get in India,THE MINISTER WHO IS PASSING THE ANAND MARRIAGE ACT IS A DIRECT DECSENDENT OF BHAGAT FAREED.Guru Nanak Dev Ji condemed bamans 500 years ago and had a problem with Brahminsim,look into history and you will see it was the bamans who pitted Sikh agianst Sikh ,it was the bhaman who called the Sahibzadeh snakes and got them Shaheed,it was the Bhaman Chandu who stried tensions and got the 5th Guru shaheed,it was the bhaman who gave Sikh rule to the british,it was the Bhaman Nanak Chand Malhotra(founder of VHP) -(MASTER TARA SINGH).Who decided Panjab should stay with India,it was the Bhaman who classed us as Hindus,it was the Bhamans wore tore down Akal Thakt and raped our women,it was the bhamans WHO DECIDED 500 YRS AGO TO WAGE WAR AGAINST THE SIKH FAITH,WHEN GURU NANAK DEV JI REJECTED AND CONDEMNED THEM

So what about the Pakistani issue,you read the news lately mate??About Sikh leaders meeting Pakistani Govt officials to pass a law - Anand Marriage Act 1909,which Pakistanis agreed to,India hasn't done s*** in 60 years.Pakistan could have razed every single Sikh shirne to the ground but the are Muslim Panjabi's who are taking care of our Gurdwareh,Desendets of Bhai Mardana Ji ,and other figures give us the love which we don't get in India,THE MINISTER WHO IS PASSING THE ANAND MARRIAGE ACT IS A DIRECT DECSENDENT OF BHAGAT FAREED.Guru Nanak Dev Ji condemed bamans 500 years ago and had a problem with Brahminsim,look into history and you will see it was the bamans who pitted Sikh agianst Sikh ,it was the bhaman who called the Sahibzadeh snakes and got them Shaheed,it was the Bhaman Chandu who stried tensions and got the 5th Guru shaheed,it was the bhaman who gave Sikh rule to the british,it was the Bhaman Nanak Chand Malhotra(founder of VHP) -(MASTER TARA SINGH).Who decided Panjab should stay with India,it was the Bhaman who classed us as Hindus,it was the Bhamans wore tore down Akal Thakt and raped our women,it was the bhamans WHO DECIDED 500 YRS AGO TO WAGE WAR AGAINST THE SIKH FAITH,WHEN GURU NANAK DEV JI REJECTED AND CONDEMNED THEM

I would say everyone has had pot shots at us including the people you say. I could equally say Moghuls and Afghans tore our shrines down. Desecrated Harmandir Sahib. Tortured and raped. The British destroyed our kingdom and pimped us in the world wars.....other than point oit that people have been using and abusing Sikhs for centuries what does that prove?

Lets concentrate on inner being 5 chor. Jaap naam and read gurbani. Dont waste time on Gill, do ardas for him and don't hate him. Vaaheguroo is in him and when messenger of death takes his soul, his face will be blackened in dargah and yams will beat him like hell.

qwqI vwau n lgeI pwrbRhm srxweI ]

thaathee vaao n lugee paarubrehum surunaaee

The hot wind does not even touch one who is under the Protection of the Supreme Lord God.

cauigrd hmwrY rwm kwr duKu lgY n BweI ]1]

chougirudh humaarai raam kaar dhukh lugai n bhaaee

On all four sides I am surrounded by the Lord's Circle of Protection; pain does not afflict me, O Siblings of Destiny. ||1||

None of his connections ie Govt officials, zx security or police officers will be with him then. This hot wind will be so hot, its unbelieveable. He will be born into a ugly body, which his body will be able stand million degrees heat. He will not melt, but he will face increadible pain. His journey to dharam khand will be painful and very long. He will have no protection. He is not god fearing.

Thats why I am saying concentrate on ur own jeevan, kp gill is not really a big threat now and he has a lot coming to him!!

Lets concentrate on inner being 5 chor. Jaap naam and read gurbani. Dont waste time on Gill, do ardas for him and don't hate him. Vaaheguroo is in him and when messenger of death takes his soul, his face will be blackened in dargah and yams will beat him like hell.

qwqI vwau n lgeI pwrbRhm srxweI ]

thaathee vaao n lugee paarubrehum surunaaee

The hot wind does not even touch one who is under the Protection of the Supreme Lord God.

cauigrd hmwrY rwm kwr duKu lgY n BweI ]1]

chougirudh humaarai raam kaar dhukh lugai n bhaaee

On all four sides I am surrounded by the Lord's Circle of Protection; pain does not afflict me, O Siblings of Destiny. ||1||

None of his connections ie Govt officials, zx security or police officers will be with him then. This hot wind will be so hot, its unbelieveable. He will be born into a ugly body, which his body will be able stand million degrees heat. He will not melt, but he will face increadible pain. His journey to dharam khand will be painful and very long. He will have no protection. He is not god fearing.

Thats why I am saying concentrate on ur own jeevan, kp gill is not really a big threat now and he has a lot coming to him!!

do ardaas for him? um. no.

he can do ardaas for himself.