Why Does Everyone Hate Kp Gill

machete

alot of sikhs hate gill, but there has never been a proper record or document showing what exactly he has done. i guess most of the people hate him due to rumours, i think we need to get facts or make documented cases or files against people who commit crime against innocent people. i mean every where i go i hear gill this gill that, im sure if he was that bad he wouldnt be a hockey manager , i mean all the sikh nowdays in india love him, i just think its poeple out of india trying to stir trouble, unless people can show me facts or even documented allegations, all i seem to be hearing is gill is bad , thats the furtherest anyone can answer me, so if he was that bad im sure there would be alot to say grin.gif if not give the man a break and let him coach our national team

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Narinder Modi is chief minister of Gujarat. He is responsible for the massacre of 3000 Muslims. Sajjan Kumar and Jagdish Tytler are responsible for the massacre of 5000 Sikhs. They are high profile politicians in the Congress. Not only that, they have been given a dirty...sorry, I mean clean chit by the CBI and so they go scott free.

This is Kaljug veeray.

i mean every where i go i hear gill this gill that, im sure if he was that bad he wouldnt be a hockey manager , i mean all the sikh nowdays in india love him, i just think its poeple out of india trying to stir trouble,

I'm not sure if this post was supposed to be a joke or maybe you're trying to be sarcastic?

I think a statement like this is like saying "hey, I heard Hitler is so bad, but do you have PROOF that he personally killed a Jew? He was a vegetarian so he can't be all that bad, right?"

Just like the above statement is absolutely foolish, any statement trying to exonerate KP Gill from being the Butcher of Punjab is just as foolish.

KP Gill was the head of the Punjab Police during the dark days of the early 1990s. The Punjab Police committed thousands upon thousands or extra-judicial killings, rapes and torture. If you want a collection of case reports read the book "Reduced to Ashes". As head of the police force, KP was known to personally supervise many interrogations (tortures). He was (and probably still is) a drunk. He was also fond of forcing young women to spend nights with him. The book "Sach Sunaisi Sach Ki Bela" tells about parties in which Police Officers were given Rs 50K each to bring a woman and liqour for KP's entertainment. Sometimes, KP would 'notice' a young girl who might be working at a store or an attendant at a Hotel. One older policeman tells that he saw that KP 'noticed' a young Punjabi girl who was working the desk at a hotel he had just entered. the older policeman felt pity for the girl and told her to get out and run away as quickly as possible. She agreed. Sure enough, 10-20 minutes later, some policemen came to the lobby looking for the same girl saying that the "Sahib" wanted to see her.

Under KP Gill, the Punjab Police murdered an entire generation of Gursikhs. He personally supervised many of the killings. If you want eye witness reports, just do some research.

It boggles my mind that someone could even think that because he is a coach of a hockey team it would mean he isn't "that bad".

If nothing else, even the Supreme Court of India has held KP Gill responsible for having sexually assaulted Rupan Deol Bajaj. Just do a search on it.

KP Gill is filth incarnate. For any Sikh to think any better of him is an insult to the memory of thousands of our butchered brothers and sisters.

alot of sikhs hate gill, but there has never been a proper record or document showing what exactly he has done. i guess most of the people hate him due to rumours, i think we need to get facts or make documented cases or files against people who commit crime against innocent people.

make cases? files against them? are you kidding?

its a little to late do that. cases and files do nothing. when your goin agianst someone who has connection to gov, and politics. you cant use gov. to stop him. and this where sikhs have their own gov. we need to use some force.... v1.gifv1.gifv1.gifv1.gif

Narinder Modi is chief minister of Gujarat. He is responsible for the massacre of 3000 Muslims. Sajjan Kumar and Jagdish Tytler are responsible for the massacre of 5000 Sikhs. They are high profile politicians in the Congress. Not only that, they have been given a dirty...sorry, I mean clean chit by the CBI and so they go scott free.

This is Kaljug veeray.

You've just proved machetes point; He's on about Gill not tytler, kumar or modi! I see where you're coming from machete, alot people speculate without solid facts. It's like what Jaswant Singh Khalra says in his speech; 'we can't say to people in the west that "about" 10,000 Sikhs were killed'. We need exact figures for their being any credability in what we say.

However, KP Gill is a bar steward, he has tortured many Sikhs in Punjab and not only that he has been responsible for the disappearancs of many Sikh youths in Punjab. If you want the exact figures then go to this site and watch Jaswant Singh Khalras speech: www.ensaaf.org

make cases? files against them? are you kidding?

its a little to late do that. cases and files do nothing. when your goin agianst someone who has connection to gov, and politics. you cant use gov. to stop him. and this where sikhs have their own gov. we need to use some force...."

Leave it out bruv, no one has the himmat to touch him! If you go on to his website www.satp.org, he makes a comment on how the only support for Khalistan is outside of India and the people who support it havent got the guts to say anything like this in India! Whether we like to admit or not; he's right. We too busy in our Brahmanistic mentally: "I have to sit at home and concentrate on my own Sikhi" or "I havent got a jeevan"

We can't even stand up to the oppressors here in UK, how the hell we going to mess with KP Gill. The guys got Z plus security, which means 36 armed guards at all times! Before we talk about sorting out the dusht in Punjab we need to ask ourseleves the question: "have we got what it takes?"

The anticipated responses to this post will portray exatcly what I am on about:

"Just concentrate on Gurbani"

"You should only tackle your enemies within (5 chor)"

"Have you got a jeevan?"

"Just focus on Naam"

"Times have changed, there is no need to take justice in your own hands"

We can't even stand up to the oppressors here in UK, how the hell we going to mess with KP Gill. The guys got Z plus security, which means 36 armed guards at all times! Before we talk about sorting out the dusht in Punjab we need to ask ourseleves the question: "have we got what it takes?"

The anticipated responses to this post will portray exatcly what I am on about:

"Just concentrate on Gurbani"

"You should only tackle your enemies within (5 chor)"

"Have you got a jeevan?"

"Just focus on Naam"

"Times have changed, there is no need to take justice in your own hands"

Yes I have heard the same form a number of Sikhs, its very strange when Sikhs are supposed to stand up against injustice.

Also KP Gill is a convicted sex offender , how many other countries allow people like this on the public stage?

http://www.rediff.com/news/2005/jul/27bajaj.htm