Why Does Everyone Hate Kp Gill

machete

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know how many children this guy has. I know of one of his sons, but i dont know if he has any more sons or daughters.

At this rate he wont get his justice in dargah as we are all washing his sins for him.

His time will come and no doubt it pretty imininet.

As a fellow member of the board says "your lifestyle determines your death style"

His 40 or so bodyguards wont be able to protect him when his numbers up.

WJKK WJKF

GURU FATHE SHAAD SANGAT

All i have to say is this... i read earlier in this post that KPS Gill had brought down the Khalsatani movement to its knees ...... THis is wrong you say the khalistani moveement has been brought down to its knees as a reult of one man ONE MAN ... if the movement can be brought down to its knees by one man then it cannot be a true movement ... look at our history we are sikhs. My farther the tenth Guru gave the world a bachan... he said that to every 25000 i will fight 1 .... Sikhs are not on there knees but bowing before gods will. What you have to understand sikhs are % of the worlds population but out of this % how many are true sikhs .... these are the sikhs that when the time comes will gain Khalistan... i know that i write it now and many of you think yeh its easy to write but just think if the sant samaj or the Dhamdami Taksal says today that sikhs rise come to india lets get our freedom through force how many of you would go.... why is your answer like it is ?

Of the subject a bit but when the Sirsa Baba thing was kicking off how many sikhs did you together ... how many jathebundian did you see together walking for one cause as a united front ... how many sikhs went from abroad ... the movement i not on its Knees its bowing towards gods will but when that will turns for sikhs to have their homeland their freedom GOD help those who stand in their way.

it is written that the sikhs will rule in the bani .... and thus it is inevitable come what may ity will happen...

All you need to do is do Gurbani , listen to Khata , build up on fighting styles do gatkha as it is good form of loosing up your body also go running become fit , try to build up on your hand to hand combat style build up if you can on shooting.. eg paintballing - not the same but great fun clay pigeon shooting - go abroad eg european countries have fireing ranges which you can go to .... and when you are called upon dont run and hide complaining you dont know how to fight stand up and say lets go... be a front liner

BAck to the subject Some of you say nopthings been done to KPSGill and what has he actually done .... straight forward answers

firstly to find out what he has done read his book or ask a mother who crys herself to sleep on one special day each year..

secondly alot of people say that we have done nothing to KPSGill well the guy cant have a <admin-profanity filter activated> without his own body guard sitting on the toliet to make sure there isnt a weight sensored trigger for a bomb and his body guard has to stand inside the <admin-profanity filter activated> can with him ... what life does he have .... when was the last time he went to a familly event ?

WJKK

WJKF

he was attacked here by bhateri, who removed his sky-blue turban

but kps gill then gave many kicks to the car of bhateri while bhateri just got away with his turban

many stories that the singhs chased him down the street are wrong

this is what my father tell coz i dont remember when this happened

• 2 weeks later...

Those two Jatti slappers involved in murders in the UK

Those " black gangsta wannabe" Jatt drug dealers in Vancouver

Enough is enoough...you people are dragging our name in the "twoilet"

Kps Gill and Gyani Zail Singh both of them are traitors

There is women in every other Sikh ethnic group that insult Sikhi so why Jatti Slags? have you got a problem with Jatts you <admin-profanity filter activated>.

The gangs in Vancouver and other parts of the world consist of gangs dominated by Jats is false, they are also of other braderree (different ethnic groups) criminal activities exist from other ethnic groups and not just from Jats.

The Jat Sikh society cleaned up its act along time ago,streching from Baba Dhana Jat,Baba Balo Jat (deciple of Guru Nanak) to Baba Bhuda Ji Jat alot of Jats have made sacrifisis for the the Sikh Panth and many more will

What you trying to imply??? and who are you??

We have contacted Dal Singh from SCYS UK and he deny any association with your anti jat views so could you kindly use your genuine name for your postings.

Please note the Sher-e-Panjab.blogspot.com will be answering any future comments regarding Jat Sikhs

• 2 weeks later...

Those two Jatti slappers involved in murders in the UK

Those " black gangsta wannabe" Jatt drug dealers in Vancouver

Enough is enoough...you people are dragging our name in the "twoilet"

Kps Gill and Gyani Zail Singh both of them are traitors

There is women in every other Sikh ethnic group that insult Sikhi so why Jatti Slags? have you got a problem with Jatts you <admin-profanity filter activated>.

The gangs in Vancouver and other parts of the world consist of gangs dominated by Jats is false, they are also of other braderree (different ethnic groups) criminal activities exist from other ethnic groups and not just from Jats.

The Jat Sikh society cleaned up its act along time ago,streching from Baba Dhana Jat,Baba Balo Jat (deciple of Guru Nanak) to Baba Bhuda Ji Jat alot of Jats have made sacrifisis for the the Sikh Panth and many more will

What you trying to imply??? and who are you??

We have contacted Dal Singh from SCYS UK and he deny any association with your anti jat views so could you kindly use your genuine name for your postings.

Please note the Sher-e-Panjab.blogspot.com will be answering any future comments regarding Jat Sikhs

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh Guru Roop Sad Sangat ji i have read all of this thread first thing is that sher-e punjab can't do noting coz pple like tari all they do i drug dealing and drink ect...................., and secondly as one the the veerji said in the thread we need to read bani and have faith in it, and sort our jeevani out. Pple like KPS Gill are dusts and they will centainly be getting their just desertes by the khalsa be asure of this bt i remember i read this1letter that Dhan Dhan Shaheed Bhai Harjinder Singh Jinda and Dhan Dhan Shaheed Bhai Sukhdev Singh Sukha wrote in their letter "that in order for us to kill any dust our own jeeveni needs to be very very higher and cleaner then theirs". Bulf Chuk Maaf Karna Guru Roop Sad Sangat ji Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh