Why Does Everyone Hate Kp Gill

machete

Lets concentrate on inner being 5 chor. Jaap naam and read gurbani. Dont waste time on Gill, do ardas for him and don't hate him. Vaaheguroo is in him and when messenger of death takes his soul, his face will be blackened in dargah and yams will beat him like hell.

No offence bruv/sis but you've lost the plot!!!! Thats Brahmin mentality, if you want to follow that ideology then fine. but please don't pollute us with that crap! Could you imagine if the whole panth thought like you, what would happen to it?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets concentrate on inner being 5 chor. Jaap naam and read gurbani. Dont waste time on Gill, do ardas for him and don't hate him. Vaaheguroo is in him and when messenger of death takes his soul, his face will be blackened in dargah and yams will beat him like hell.

No offence bruv/sis but you've lost the plot!!!! Thats Brahmin mentality, if you want to follow that ideology then fine. but please don't pollute us with that crap! Could you imagine if the whole panth thought like you, what would happen to it?

lol, yea, we gotta take action against him. not just sit around....

qwqI vwau n lgeI pwrbRhm srxweI ]

thaathee vaao n lugee paarubrehum surunaaee

The hot wind does not even touch one who is under the Protection of the Supreme Lord God.

cauigrd hmwrY rwm kwr duKu lgY n BweI ]1]

chougirudh humaarai raam kaar dhukh lugai n bhaaee

On all four sides I am surrounded by the Lord's Circle of Protection; pain does not afflict me, O Siblings of Destiny. ||1||

None of his connections ie Govt officials, zx security or police officers will be with him then. This hot wind will be so hot, its unbelieveable. He will be born into a ugly body, which his body will be able stand million degrees heat. He will not melt, but he will face increadible pain. His journey to dharam khand will be painful and very long. He will have no protection. He is not god fearing.

Thats why I am saying concentrate on ur own jeevan, kp gill is not really a big threat now and he has a lot coming to him!!

do ardaas for him? um. no.

he can do ardaas for himself.

lol, yea, we gotta take action against him. not just sit around....

he can do ardaas for himself.

I wasn't following this thread much, but I like that reply.

You fool, if the whole panth did bhagti, we would have khalsa raaj in every country. You see the true punishment comes after death. Only truth and justice is brought out in dharam raaj's court.

nwnk jIA aupwie kY iliK nwvY Drmu bhwilAw ]

naanuk jeea oupaae kai likh naavai dhurum behaaliaa

O Nanak, having created the souls, the Lord installed the Righteous Judge of Dharma to read and record their accounts.

EQY scy hI sic inbVY cuix viK kFy jjmwilAw ]

outhai suchae hee sach niburrai chun vakh kutae jujumaaliaa

There, only the Truth is judged true; the sinners are picked out and separated.

Qwau n pwiein kUiVAwr muh kwl@Y dojik cwilAw ]

thaao n paaein koorriaar muh kaaluai dhojak chaaliaa

The false find no place there, and they go to hell with their faces blackened.

qyrY nwie rqy sy ijix gey hwir gey is Tgx vwilAw ]

thaerai naae ruthae sae jin geae haar geae s thugun vaaliaa

Those who are imbued with Your Name win, while the cheaters lose.

iliK nwvY Drmu bhwilAw ]2]

likh naavai dhurum behaaliaa

The Lord installed the Righteous Judge of Dharma to read and record the accounts. ||2||

If you actually read baba harnaam singh jee's book, he had done soo much naam simran and gurbani paath, that one day they went on a morcha and baba was blessed with strenght of 100 men, he felt that he could take any man down at any time But then after baba jee did ardas to guru jee to take this power away from him. Naam is amazing, its ashame our people have no faith in it.

Also one my brothers said "we need to kill gill" why dont u get of ur computer and go to india get passed his security and then kill him if u have the bottle??

If you actually read baba harnaam singh jee's book, he had done soo much naam simran and gurbani paath, that one day they went on a morcha and baba was blessed with strenght of 100 men, he felt that he could take any man down at any time But then after baba jee did ardas to guru jee to take this power away from him. Naam is amazing, its ashame our people have no faith in it.

Also one my brothers said "we need to kill gill" why dont u get of ur computer and go to india get passed his security and then kill him if u have the bottle??

ok ji, when did anybody say anything about not having faith in bani?

if you actually listen to the dharam yudh morcha, you will hear that sant ji says that everybody who wants to become free is going to have to be willing for shaheedi, and become shastrdhari. if bani alone would get rid of people like Gill, then why would guru ji say we need the sword as a last and final attempt?

yes, bani is the first step though. its through bani, that we will get power to do all the other things in life, that we will get strenght to defend our sikhi. so yes first we start with bani, but we are going to need the sword to seal the deal.

oh and calling other people fools is def. not the way to start off.

Guest peacemaker
You fool, if the whole panth did bhagti, we would have khalsa raaj in every country.

Just so you know, I didn't read anything you typed past this sentence. When you learn some respect, then maybe we'll talk. Have a nice day!

one of the things i found out about gill :

in 1987 when Avtar Singh Brahma challenged the CRPF picket in his village to a duel, they refused, and then afterwards beat up every single Sikh in the village of brahmpura and then set the gurdwara on fire, including Guru Granth Sahib, kps gill warned the govt that if the crpf were to be even criticised over thier actions that he would resign. So this incident was swept under the carpet.

my cousin who was 26 when he was arrested and beaten by the amritsar police was beaten and given electric shocks in the presence of alam and gill. the police refused to believe that he was not a terrorist, and when they could get no info from him, called his father to come and take him. his father ( my taiya) took him home where he died shortly after cos of the after efects of the beating from the police. My taiya told us that it was gill who personallly oversaw the release of his son to him. this was in 93.

chatanga

one of the things i found out about gill :

in 1987 when Avtar Singh Brahma challenged the CRPF picket in his village to a duel, they refused, and then afterwards beat up every single Sikh in the village of brahmpura and then set the gurdwara on fire, including Guru Granth Sahib, kps gill warned the govt that if the crpf were to be even criticised over thier actions that he would resign. So this incident was swept under the carpet.

my cousin who was 26 when he was arrested and beaten by the amritsar police was beaten and given electric shocks in the presence of alam and gill. the police refused to believe that he was not a terrorist, and when they could get no info from him, called his father to come and take him. his father ( my taiya) took him home where he died shortly after cos of the after efects of the beating from the police. My taiya told us that it was gill who personallly oversaw the release of his son to him. this was in 93.

chatanga

wat pind or sharr you from?

ok ji, when did anybody say anything about not having faith in bani?

if you actually listen to the dharam yudh morcha, you will hear that sant ji says that everybody who wants to become free is going to have to be willing for shaheedi, and become shastrdhari. if bani alone would get rid of people like Gill, then why would guru ji say we need the sword as a last and final attempt?

yes, bani is the first step though. its through bani, that we will get power to do all the other things in life, that we will get strenght to defend our sikhi. so yes first we start with bani, but we are going to need the sword to seal the deal.

oh and calling other people fools is def. not the way to start off.

You fool, if the whole panth did bhagti, we would have khalsa raaj in every country.

Just so you know, I didn't read anything you typed past this sentence. When you learn some respect, then maybe we'll talk. Have a nice day!

First of all I opologise for calling a member of the sangat a fool, I did'nt mean it in that context. However if u call me a fool I wont mind because I am one.

I am saying for the time being, we should be doing as much gurbani abyiaasee and Naam Abyiaaasee. Also we should'nt really worry about dushts like kp because they will get their sajha in dargah and only vaaheguroo knows what will happen to him. Also at this moment of time he isnt really a threat to the panth and also he has like 40 body guards wilth him all the time. The govt and high police officers will protect him and let no one get near him. Therefore it will be a waste of time to do anything to him and he is old and will die soon anyway.

Yes we should prepare ourselves in case anything kicks off, what I am saying is lots of people r saying yes k.p gill should be killed, but then why are they sitting on their computers and talking about it and not going to india and doing anything about it?? Therefore instead of wasting their time they could be doing path and simran instead.

First of all I opologise for calling a member of the sangat a fool, I did'nt mean it in that context. However if u call me a fool I wont mind because I am one.

I am saying for the time being, we should be doing as much gurbani abyiaasee and Naam Abyiaaasee. Also we should'nt really worry about dushts like kp because they will get their sajha in dargah and only vaaheguroo knows what will happen to him. Also at this moment of time he isnt really a threat to the panth and also he has like 40 body guards wilth him all the time. The govt and high police officers will protect him and let no one get near him. Therefore it will be a waste of time to do anything to him and he is old and will die soon anyway.

Yes we should prepare ourselves in case anything kicks off, what I am saying is lots of people r saying yes k.p gill should be killed, but then why are they sitting on their computers and talking about it and not going to india and doing anything about it?? Therefore instead of wasting their time they could be doing path and simran instead.

much better.

i see what your saying....and your right....