The Off Topic Thread Lolz!

AvnitK

lol ahahah dude the funny thing is Ive already been to a boarding school in india lol and my parents are seriously never sending me there again! lol

and by the way im not in new york so the NYPD cant come to my house lol

but the LAPD can im in los angeles pagal lol

lol ahahah dude the funny thing is Ive already been to a boarding school in india lol and my parents are seriously never sending me there again! lol

and by the way im not in new york so the NYPD cant come to my house lol

but the LAPD can im in los angeles pagal lol

the feds going to say, it isnt my jurisdictions LOl

oo damn, when i was little and used to mess around at home mum used to threaten me to send me to a boarding school on the other side of England.

im listening to miss independent i thought id let everyone know LOOOOOOOOL

you know who wud be the best fit for this case..... PUNJAB POLICE!!!! .... lol.....all they ask for is some extra pre job incentives and they ll do anythin for u .... even frame a pendu guy in for a hip hop artist lol..... well then as in for avnit's case am pretty sure they ll be generous towards our demands in straightening her up lol

lol.... why not .... its the best police force in the world..... hahah... didn knw tht u were gona be tht scared by even hearing their name lol... :p

lol.... why not .... its the best police force in the world..... hahah... didn knw tht u were gona be tht scared by even hearing their name lol... :p