If You Were Made Jathedaar Of Akaal Takht Saaheb...

Akaali

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1) I will open a multi-million dollar print media wing in which we will provide non-biased media coverage of Punjab. (remember the history that how biased media turned millions of ppl against sant ji)

2) Will try to ban all vehicles in and around darbar saheb. Buy a fleet of CNG powered buses to transport visitors to and from hundred of stops around city. Will kick out all corrupted officials and keep hard working sewadars. Strong Background for all who works in any institution/department of Akal Takh/SGPC et. Keep Saran open to all !

3) Will make SGPC/Kar Sewa funded roads to other historical gurdwaras (at least in Punjab).

4) Open a major massive private SIKH school system with after school program in every district of Punjab to make the future generation strong in history & religion.

5) i will scrap all marble work in all gurdwaras and make em to grow trees, garden and so on.. Will buy all historical properties and make a project to bring them back from history, whether its the battlefield of alliwal or the ram bagh (company bagh) of Amritsar.

6) Will open a department where foreign student/volunteers can come do work for the betterment of the sikh kaum. They can live in punjab as long as they want with the motive to help ppl. Invite them to use Akal Takht/SGPC resources for camps or other related projects.

I am not sure if Akal Takh jathedar can do above duties under his title.. but thats what i will do if i become part of the institution.