Tunni Munni Ek Barabar?

B4ND4

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well its simple. When you tie your beard you hide a part of it. Thats what he meant by no one can see it. I like the comment of well guru ji woke up at one do we all do that. Don't know if thats true that Guru ji woke up at one. I heard Guru ji never slept. Anyways its a good point. What the heck are we arguing over. Why do ppl get so much krodh when they see tied dari. I used to as well. But i realized why judge others. Hows my sikhi going. Focus on that. I know plenty of open dari wale who don't live like they supposed to. And I know few tied dari who keep it gupt and have a lot of pyaar for maharaj. So whats worse a guy who keeps it open yet does anti-sikhi things. Or a guy who ties his beard yet has pyaar for maharaj. My point is you all need to stop judging people who tie. Yeah its not right yeah its trying to hide the identity but instead of saying assanine comments like its the same thing as trimming. WHAT LOGIC DO YOU GET THAT FROM. Taking a shaver to your kesh (which is a kureht) is the same as tying it up. Which involves not harming your hair at all. Either you guys are really young or just really immature. Anyways once again i keep dara parkash fully out with maharaj kirpa but maybe one day i will slip so whats the use in judging. Just keep it in his hands. I'm not advocating tying daris i'm just sick of all this judging each other. I used to do it as well. In fact i wanted to print out a t-shirt. SAJ Singhs Against Jelling. By the way my name is saj. LOL. But then I matured up. Ok I'm done my rant. BRING IT ON. I'm ready for all of YA..LOL.

Can anyone imagine their father, Guru Gobind Singh jee tieing up his beard ? No, so how can his kids do it? We are sons of a King, a Singh, we are Lions.

I think the fad today is because of how society is. It might also be because due to work conditions which is understandable (ie.doctor). But a khula prakaash of dhaara is the way to go if you have nothing else stopping you except public opinion. If you have to do it because of work conditions i guess thats ok.

Btw, has anyone seen Bhai Roop Singh jee's (UK) dhaara.... WOWWW !!! <_<

My dearest uncles!! <_<

I never started this thread so we could start judging people. My question was did Sant Jarnail Singh ever say that. If yes, what excatly were the words ??

I remember seeing a photo of a kharkoo singh with a tied beard. So telling people to leave there dhari khulli isn't really intelligent either.

mere 2 paise