Amazing Dubai!

LifeIsBeautiful

i dont want to be a pessimistic (cnt spel lol) but they dont show u the prostitution, the womens market, were they are kept and sold as slaves, the young girls sold to the arabs, the drugs, the alcohol, all the paap , the amount of animls killed to feed the people...........................the video shows the materialistic world which should not be a reason for someone to go there.

I feel homesick...I miss Dubai... sad.gif

And Parwinder Singh, yes there is prostitution and some sort of slavery as well, but there are NO slave markets where girls or slaves are sold. Where did you get that from blink.gif

I grew up there personally feel its one of the best and safest places for anyone who wants to live in peace, without any bs problems related to your turban or kirpan and stupid rules aboard flights. Sikhs are heavily respected there by EVERYONE, Arabs, Iranians, Pakistanis, Pathaans, everyone respects Sikhs. The only people who don't, are...LOL...yup...Sikhs themselves. Yes there are restrictions because its an Islamic country, but overall its not all that bad. As for prostitution, well, thats upto the person to keep himself away from it.

And the Sikhs in Dubai are very soon getting a licensed and registered Gurdwara. I seen the site, and even seen signs on roads with Khanda giving directions to the Gurdwara. I couldn't believe my eyes!

I feel homesick...I miss Dubai... sad.gif

And Parwinder Singh, yes there is prostitution and some sort of slavery as well, but there are NO slave markets where girls or slaves are sold. Where did you get that from blink.gif

I grew up there personally feel its one of the best and safest places for anyone who wants to live in peace, without any bs problems related to your turban or kirpan and stupid rules aboard flights. Sikhs are heavily respected there by EVERYONE, Arabs, Iranians, Pakistanis, Pathaans, everyone respects Sikhs. The only people who don't, are...LOL...yup...Sikhs themselves. Yes there are restrictions because its an Islamic country, but overall its not all that bad. As for prostitution, well, thats upto the person to keep himself away from it.

And the Sikhs in Dubai are very soon getting a licensed and registered Gurdwara. I seen the site, and even seen signs on roads with Khanda giving directions to the Gurdwara. I couldn't believe my eyes!

Just wondering, is it possible you can share the restrictions by any chance Bhai Saab? I am just wondering out of curiosity?

Thanks very much.