ARE THEY REALLY CONVERTING TO ISLAM?

SaadhRayn Kaur

ok now at this point i m really confused :)

half of the people have found that she is fake, and other half have full proof that she is real...

juz gotta wait and see...maybe we are getting confused between 2 different people...

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JUST TO BE CLEAR

This girl you're all talking about

I know who you're talking about, and I didn't mean to say that SHE IS MOST DEFINATELY FAKE, nor did I mean to say SHE IS MOST DEFINATELY GENUINE

The thing is - like almost all of us - we don't know her....

We don't know many of these people who are "close to converting" and "need our help"

I am just saying to the sangat - make 100% sure first, try to verify with sangat close to the person, and don't give your personal information.

That's all I meant to say.

Sorry for any confusion.

Vahgeuru ji ka khalsa vaheguru ji ke fateh!

Just be careful brothers and sisters..I have seen a lot of sikh girls and guys get sucked in by this sort of stuff. E.g. muslims boys wearing 'karai' and changing their names by deed poll to sikh names just to convert a sikh girl...all because their religion says a conversion will lead to a place in heaven.

I know its hard :T: because it seems we are turning our backs on someone that needs help...but even if we were to help someone in this situation we are limited to what we can do..we can only give support and advice. We can't take the law into our own hands, especially for someone that you do not fully know.

Bhull chuk maaf, har maidan fateh parvan karoo..

Vahgeuru ji ka khalsa vaheguru ji ke fateh!

from what i know of this story, the girl herself wants to become a muslim...unless she is made aware as to what lies after she converts, and unless she decides to stick with Sikhi, there is nothing really the sangat of UK can do about it...plus i doubt if she is gonna admit the fact that she was threatened with rape, coz the person who threatened her must have definitely warned her not to tell anyone...moreover, the "rape threat" could also be a rumour (not sure though), while the other aspect of the story seems to be true.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Latest :

This girl is a genuine case. The UK sangat is gonna meet up with her soon, and from what i know she isn't gonna convert to islam. My humble request to all those who have her email address (or to those whom i myself gave her email address), please try dealing with her gently and not being so "pushy" (as in don't push her). She is a beginner and needs help in a very delicate way. Lets not be harsh on someone who is one of our own and whom we actually need to save rather than harass.

WAHEGURU Jee i hope i m not wrong this time :WW: