ARE THEY REALLY CONVERTING TO ISLAM?

SaadhRayn Kaur

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wat is the big deal about one person converting to Islam? WE had THOUSANDS convert to SIKHISM from other religion. WAT are you worrying about? God's in control not you. and wat is with this giving out ur email addresses? You are a sikh who can easily be converted just by talking to someone. One person become muslim big deal. He probabaly wasn't a sikh in the first place probably was a "PUNJABI". There's a big difference in a punjabi and a SIKH.

Plus Guroo Gobind singh jee said " Panth Chalai Tab Jagat Meh Jab Tum Karoh Sahae"

I got nothing to worry about.

"Chaar Mooyai To Kya Hooya Jeevat Kayee Hajaar" guroo sahib said that for his sahibzadays. But if these people who converted (died in my eyes) it doesn't matter. WE got plenty who will convert back from other religions to SIKHI!

I don't openly talk to ppls on msn and yahoo unless i know them in person or talked on phone etc..

Want to handle these issues ? we definately need to bring the reality in front of youth in the form of media.. make a home made documentary or something that shows "IT is happening, not just a propaganda!" like take interviews of victims of past (from uk) and so on.. Make a support group or organization (Should be controlled by bibian) !