Benazir Bhutto Killed In Gun Attack And Bomb Explosion

proactive

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am pretty much sure that there is someone inside the car who was involved in this and most likely told her to go out thru sunroof to greet supporters (which is huge security risk). Someone was waiting for her to come out and they can take the advantage and most likely the work of contractor killing.

I am pretty much sure that there is someone inside the car who was involved in this and most likely told her to go out thru sunroof to greet supporters (which is huge security risk). Someone was waiting for her to come out and they can take the advantage and most likely the work of contractor killing.

Yes veeray thats exactly what I thought after watching the video. Its a bloody inside job! Her close associates were probably involved.

Guest PunjabSingh

Today TV channels in India are showing 2 men ,one man with a white shawl or blanket on his head and face(parhaps trying to hide his face ) and the other one is with goggles pointing his pistol towards benazir .This is the best shot without doubt of the assasin who is wearing goggles.

The person with a scarf or shawl is perhaps his accomplice .It is said that these assasins have been identified .My own perception is that the bomb blast after the shooting was done perhaps to distract and make it look like a suicide bomb and to create confusion and smoke but the assasins may have in fact escaped after shooting .But at the same time it is quite unlikely that they could have escaped the impact of such a huge blast .

Any way the Pak govt is saying it is holding an enquiry which is to be completed within a week .

I personally feel that al qaeda did it but musharraf govt is giving false "details" of the assasination in order to cover up it's own failure of protecting Benazir .

By the way does anyone have the web link to the most recent video with a person with goggles directly pointing a gun towards bhutto's vehicle ?