Do You Know Ur 5 K's

gugghi jatt

Yes that definitely is funny and embarrassing. That is recognized here, so I’ll offer the flipside. Continuing with judgment after having a laugh is like grade school taunting or teasing. For many reasons people will have lapses about the most obvious things. It does not mean they aren’t intimately familiar with it.

I have no idea who the guest is and what kind of person he is. I’ll share a respectful laugh with him, but won’t jump to judging him from something like this.

Fortunately, people here are having an appropriate laugh and leaving it at that. However, some of the comments on the link sadly reflect that significant parts of our culture don’t have the ability to think past grade 2 kids. That is a far more serious problem with respect to one’s brain functioning.

The largest irony is that there is a guy in the pink shirt, who unmistakably monkefies his appearance with some issues related self esteem, slave indoctrination,… and it is so common that it’s not worthy of comment.

d_oh.gifd_oh.gifd_oh.gifd_oh.gifd_oh.gif