Shaheed Bhai Anokh Singh Babbar

Bhai_Anokh_Singh_Babbar.jpg

this is not a picture of Bhai Anokh Singh Ji Babbar it is the one at the bottem. The singh above may be some one else but is not Bhai Anokh Singh Ji Babbar

bh%20anokh%20singh.JPG

YOU WHAT YOU CRAZY! what makes you say that!!! thats shaheed anokh singh ji!! its the same singh ji!! ive grown up ma hole life looking at that pic!

omg how can you say that is not bhai sahib? what makes you say that??!?!?!!??!?!?!?!?!?!!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!? after so amny years of looking at that amazing picture no one has ever said that is not bhai not even friends of bhai sahib would say that, so where youg et that from?

Bhai_Anokh_Singh_Babbar.jpg

this is not a picture of Bhai Anokh Singh Ji Babbar it is the one at the bottem. The singh above may be some one else but is not Bhai Anokh Singh Ji Babbar

bh%20anokh%20singh.JPG

YOU WHAT YOU CRAZY! what makes you say that!!! thats shaheed anokh singh ji!! its the same singh ji!! ive grown up ma hole life looking at that pic!

we spoke with a singh hu lived with them and when we showed him the picture with a the dumalla he was i dont know who that singh is but i know its isnt bhai anokh singh babbar and he showed us this picture thats why i can say that and TJ i show you the singh who told us Maha sengh was there whne he said it

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Bhai Anookh Singh was from my mom's family side (Massar's Bhanja). I am not sure how many know about the motorcycle episode.. Here what happened:

Meeting was held on how to teach someone a lesson. Participants were Sant Jarnail Singh ji Bhinderanwale, Bhai Sodhi ji, Bhai Amrik Singh ji, bhai Anookh singh ji and sandhu (harminder).. It was decided that Sodhi and anookh singh will go and take care of the job. Next day as they were going on motorcycle, punjab police were waiting for them (naka-check point popped up overnight).. It was confirmed that Harmander Singh Sandhu most likely the one who spilled the beans. Anyway, bhai sodhi and anookh singh barely escaped from police naka but bhai anookh singh J-baara was blown off by police firing.

After that incident.. ppl start the infamous slogan.. "motorcycle walay khalistan bana rahay neh..."