i need help with 1984 dvd, please.

i need some help guys and gals, i bought a new computer with a DVD burner and I got some neat software for a couple hundred bucks to make professional style movies etc. blah blah, well anyways i figured I might as well do something useful with all this stuff, i was thinking about making a DVD about Operation Bluestar and events post-1984 till now...before this june in memory of 20 year anniversary of operation bluestar, i know many people are doing something like this, but this is just something I want to do as a personal project that if good enough will be shared among the sangat....

i have gotten some stuff from passion for truth, and some pics of shaheeds from on-line, but i was really interested in using some video files from saintsoldiers, they are in .wmv format and i need to know if i can get permission to use this material and how i would be able to burn .wmv files to DVD format? also how do I burn realplayer files to DVD? Can admininstrators or others in the forum please enlighten me :)

i hope i explained everything clearly enough or i could be making no sense at all :@

sincerely

manmukh mann

I have a vhs, "Lahoo Simda Punjab" documentary regarding Operation Bluestar. Its a very good film and good print too, but I have lent it to a friend of mine. When i get it i can give it to u, but you need to buy a pci card or a usb device to connect your vcr with computer to capture video and sound. If it is a good quality card, it would produce near DVD quality. They range from somewhere $100 to few hundred dollars, depending on how good quality you want. You can buy the cheaper one too, below hundred, but the quality of the saved file won't be as good.

yeah i bought a pci device for a little over $200, called pinnacle studios. thanks guys, but how about using stuff from saintsoldiers, how do we get permissions for this because i was able to save the clips onto a playlist, they are in windows media video, .wmv, format. how ould this work?

oh yeah and jsingh im really interested in that video you mentioned, so if you can get back to me about it i would really appreciate it...and shere punjab i got ur email, keep in touch ..

thanks guys.

yeah i bought a pci device for a little over $200, called pinnacle studios. thanks guys, but how about using stuff from saintsoldiers, how do we get permissions for this because i was able to save the clips onto a playlist, they are in windows media video, .wmv, format. how ould this work?

oh yeah and jsingh im really interested in that video you mentioned, so if you can get back to me about it i would really appreciate it...and shere punjab i got ur email, keep in touch ..

thanks guys.

SaintSoldiers@waheguroo.com.

or contact them in their forum :) :D

Bhull chukk maaf :@

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!