Who Is Wahegur

besoft

In gurbani it also refers to shabad guru:

Shabad Guru Surat Dhun Chela

Now this isnt a refer to the punj payara or guru granth sahib ji. The shabad here is a referal to the shabad 'vaheguru' - and in later stages is a refer to anhad shabad

also here: Anhad bani gurshabad jaani - thru the gurus shabad we come to realise the anhad bani, this again is a referal to the shabad: vaheguru.

So when we read bani we must do vichaar in fine detail as to what gurbani is referring to when talking about guru, satguru, shabad. As some places the meanings are different to others.

Now this isnt a refer to the punj payara or guru granth sahib ji. The shabad here is a referal to the shabad 'vaheguru' - and in later stages is a refer to anhad shabad

also here: Anhad bani gurshabad jaani - thru the gurus shabad we come to realise the anhad bani, this again is a referal to the shabad: vaheguru.

So when we read bani we must do vichaar in fine detail as to what gurbani is referring to when talking about guru, satguru, shabad. As some places the meanings are different to others.

This post seems better - titled "Eka Bani Ek Guru Eko Shabad Vichar, translated viakhyaa" explain:http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?s=&showtopic=26086&view=findpost&p=245680

Thank you for clearing the doubt.

1.Would you also kindly help me by providing some links to the site of Kathas of SGGS ji.The voice format should be mp3.That is what I have installed.

2.What is .ram file. & .wma files.

I have downloaded some voice files but these require some specific softwares. I do not want to have many softwares.I have mp3 and windows media players.

Regards.

Now this isnt a refer to the punj payara or guru granth sahib ji.?????? The shabad here is a referal to the shabad 'vaheguru' - and in later stages is a refer to anhad shabad

also here: Anhad bani gurshabad jaani - thru the gurus shabad we come to realise the anhad bani, this again is a referal to the shabad: vaheguru.????????

This post seems better - titled "Eka Bani Ek Guru Eko Shabad Vichar, translated viakhyaa".

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?s=&amp...st&p=245680

Sorry Besoft, I have edited my reply to show U the link now.

As you might have noticed "munjoth" is implying that Gurbani is not shabad which is actually incorrect!. To put it bluntly his post is anti-Gurmat.

Respected gupt ji,

~ssa~.

Those who come here love God. It is a small family. What is not as per gurmat or otherwise ;who are we to decide.I had read only the last line of your post.The rest I shall do it tomorrow as you seem to be not in good mood. Forget it, We are all HIS creation and one day we shall not be here.Some may pput our photographs and after sometime those would be thrown away. So who we are !

Just nothinh.

Why should one nothing try to find good or bad in another nothing or no one.

no one ji.

besoft