Waheguru

Guest __Singh__

Waheguru!

Thanks paji/penji ^^

I will see a doctor i'm just worried. coming back to my original question i wanted to know was:

if i have continous bad thoughts about my mom does that mean they will really happen? waheguru

its like i love my mom so much - shes perfect in every way - shes never done ANYTHING to harm me in anyway - but then why am i having these bad thoughts? waheguru

I just get worried like oh my waheguru if i keep thinking like this it might really happen...please help me sangat...

also please do ardass for me pray.gif

vjkk vjkf

veerjes, ocd is obesseive compulsive disorder.... im im sure thts not the case 4 u

i agree with dr d .. listen and do as much bani as u can, vaheguru will sort it out :D

im sure the bad thoughts are just cuz thats wat ur scared of.... but dont worry!

these bad thoughts may be just thoughts ur getting ....... im sure it doesnt mean they will come true, u just love ur mom alot lol

but also, we need to focus more on vaheguru....... love for vaheguru, im sure it will all be fine :@

vjkk vjkf

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest peacemaker

Is this person already doing simran? Has it helped? He wrote waheguru a dozen times in his posts. I caution people to not mess with issues that could be mentally related. This is where I have a problem when people say things that could have an impact of someone you have never met before. I was told to never give medical or mental help to anyone online or in person. Leave it to a professional. It's their job. You could be doing more harm than good.

Is this person already doing simran? Has it helped? He wrote waheguru a dozen times in his posts. I caution people to not mess with issues that could be mentally related. This is where I have a problem when people say things that could have an impact of someone you have never met before. I was told to never give medical or mental help to anyone online or in person. Leave it to a professional. It's their job. You could be doing more harm than good.

:D what do u mean?

:D what do u mean?

that he should see a doc and sometimes plain advice from teenagers won't help.

:@ what do u mean?

that he should see a doc and sometimes plain advice from teenagers won't help.

OKayyyy then :D

Guest Dr. Ojaam Singh

Young Singh,

These symptoms are completely normal of adolescence and teenage years. Every teenager has death-stricken thoughts of his/her mother. Please do not be alarmed by the nature of your visions/dreams. They will subside only to be replaced by sexual feelings. This is the Freudean Theory in relation to womb envy. You may learn more of this topic on wikipedia.com or in a medical dictionary under psychosis and womb envy.

Dr. Ojaam Singh

Guest peacemaker
Young Singh,

These symptoms are completely normal of adolescence and teenage years. Every teenager has death-stricken thoughts of his/her mother. Please do not be alarmed by the nature of your visions/dreams. They will subside only to be replaced by sexual feelings. This is the Freudean Theory in relation to womb envy. You may learn more of this topic on wikipedia.com or in a medical dictionary under psychosis and womb envy.

Dr. Ojaam Singh

Huh?!!!!! blink.gif