Salman Khan's New Movie

lovekhalistan

On Aaj Tak news channel I saw Salman Khan in sarovar shooting for his new movie.

Why do they let Bollywood movies or any movies to shoot at Golden Temple?

Also on Alfa Punjabi their is show called Vishoora (Pammi Bai). They were doing fake wedding front of Guru Granth Sahib Ji with Lava da Paath.

SGPC call it self mini parliment of sikhs.. but sorry to say today SGPC is just a way to ear money and fame. like recently when Bachan came to darbar sahib Sgpc did lots of beadbi of sangat .. just for bachan ..No one is so special in Guru Ghar .

I think khalsa youth should come fwd for Gurudwara Sudhar lehar .. SO SINGHO ki vichaar aa ?

I dont think the SGPC will be able to here us youth on this forum, maybe if we barked louder and protested or did something that would make them aware of their actions would be more valid.

There isnt any point of crying over this as nothing will happen, its going to go on and on, even when we have left the earth. The case is really closed, I wash my hands of it.

I totally agree with u

vedant isn't the only one

its the whole akali dal and everynody

so corrupted

You lot have just noticed now!!!!!

We need somebody like Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindrawale to lead us.

No it is Us who should be leaders

Stop depending on other people to lead you.. We are not sheep

Quite right.

So that people can stop saying things that make no difference like such and such is corrupt and we should do something, here's what needs to happen. It's not rocket science.

Plan A

1. Many amrit-dhari who care enough need to go to Harminder Sahib and do sewa for many months or years.

2. They can then gain chardi kala and learn how things work from the inside.

3. Slowly, gain a foothold in the executive levels. Sorry to say but you have to play the politics (or see plan B below.

4. Start changing things from the inside.

5. At all times, keep in mind the end game - that of a pure khalsa base in our prime Gurudwara to purify the whole khalsa and bring waiverers (like myself) into the fold.

Plan B

Fight a turf war there. A non-starter because you will also be against Indian army because you will be labelled as terrorists.

I bet Vedant got bribed like crazy to be allowed to shoot the movie there.

They don't need to bribe Vedanti...The so called "management" of Sri Darbar Sahib have set rates for film crew to shoot their movies there...Hindi films such as Rang de Basanti and Namstey London have also used Darbar Sahib as part of their films...