Who Is Sant, Who Is Guru, Who Is Satguru

munjoth

So because of this one liner you have come to a conclusion that we need to find a "sant" to give us this Key?

no, i haven't said you need a sant. I merely stated that one who is at sant (mind) has these duties. It was so that others who are stuck going to deras, babas dont get fooled.

Unless I misunderstood, yes you have, you have definetely implied here: http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?s=&amp...st&p=321806

and the above "have this duties" remark imples this too.

One minute you are saying one thing and then in other post another thing.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thank you for your kind comments "V" veer ji. If you take a look at all my posts you will see how much gian (knowledge) is present in them for the seeker. But please note that it is not me who deserves credit for it. Firstly Satguru Siri Guru Granth Sahib Ji deserves full credit, Why? Well all of gurbani tells us from VIJOG (from parting) to SANJOG (meeting) ...Guru Granth Sahib Ji has left no doubts all answer are there. All signs of who one is, where each avastaa is, how to get there, what the status of the mind is...step by step clear cut. Secondly I wouldn't have obtained this knowledge of theory and practical if it hadn't been for bhai sewa singh and bhai ajit singh, as they did the practical and are doing the practical and telling others. Before having this sangat I was reading gurbani like a parrot, just reading bani without actually thinking what is written. Without actually realising what bani is actually saying.....what the status of the mind is, how it was made, how did it get to the status it is at, how do we realise our true selfs and the practical...how do we awaken this sleeping mind and return to our turn homes!

Finally, when one begins to gain these gifts that the satguru blesses us with then that person wants others to achieve the same things, because ultimately we are brothers and sisters.

UKGupt Kaur....have you never heard the Katha of any Sant either in the Saad Sangat? or on tapes, audios files, CDs ect?.....if you have, didn't that experience help increase your understanding of Gurbani, which ultimately brings you closer to Guru Ji?

UKGupt Kaur....have you never heard the Katha of any Sant either in the Saad Sangat? or on tapes, audios files, CDs ect?.....if you have, didn't that experience help increase your understanding of Gurbani, which ultimately brings you closer to Guru Ji?

Depends on the "Sant" you are taking about. Re: the site mentioned by munjoth veerji, i dont actually agree with some sections of what bhai sewa singh tarmala is saying.

As ive stated before, all knowledge posted here is not by me, it is from bhai sewa singh and bhai ajit singh. If one wants further information then goto www.simran.info and listen to the akath katha; any doubts please post. (also sorry if i keep posting the link again and again, not advertising just trying to make it clear a) I am not to be credited b) all vichaar is openly available on the internet)

Depends on the "Sant" you are taking about. Re: the site mentioned by munjoth veerji, i dont actually agree with some sections of what bhai sewa singh tarmala is saying.

I'm asking if you have ever listened to katha from any Sant that has come to your local Gurdwara Sahib? and if that katha has given you a better understanding of Gurbani?