Who Is Sant, Who Is Guru, Who Is Satguru

munjoth

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
So because of this one liner you have come to a conclusion that we need to find a "sant" to give us this Key?

no, i haven't said you need a sant. I merely stated that one who is at sant (mind) has these duties. It was so that others who are stuck going to deras, babas dont get fooled.

Unless I misunderstood, yes you have, you have definetely implied here: http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?s=&amp...st&p=321806

and the above "have this duties" remark imples this too.

One minute you are saying one thing and then in other post another thing.

I appreciate your courage to question these "Keys" leading to His "Vidhis" because this Sewa Singh Tarmala has turned out to be nothing but another fraud imported from Punjab.

Sangat ji, back on October 13, 2006, there were 7 motions passed from Akal Takhat. The third motion passed from Akal Takhat, was against this Tarmala "Sadh". The motion roughly translated in English would read as below;

"The naam simran methods (Vidhis) taught by Sewa Singh Tarmala are NOT approved as per Gurmat. Sangat MUST remain vigilant against his methods (Vidhis)" Motion 3, dated 13-10-2006, Akal Takhat, Amritsar

If you don't believe, you can ask any Gursikh family here in Vancouver & Surrey and my Gursikh brothers in Toronto area and they have copies. The same article was published back on December 15, 2007 in the Canadian Punjabi Times. You can also ask for a copy of the same motion from Akal Takhat, Amritsar and they will send you one. Go to the SGPC website for contact details.

One of the interesting finds in last few weeks has been that we found Sewa's son-in-law from Canada logging under different user names and propping up this guy. Ranbir is the main marketing man for Tarmala in North Amrica and himself was thrown out from a Gurughar stage for preaching the same jogmat and breaking down the Waheguru Shabad into piececs and trying to control breaths as did Jogi Bhangar Nath in Guru Nanak Dev ji's times and they do the same at Holy Hindu places.

There was in an incident that when Gursikhs in Brampton, Ontario wnated to get the proof from Gurbani where these "Vidhis" were listed in SGGS, Tarmala could not answer and got irritated and then his chelas jumped in and told the Gursikhs "This is my personal property, get out, get out get out" The whole incident was published Canadian Punjabi Times. This led to the everybody being aware of him and not allowing to hold Diwans in Gurghar so ended up back in Moga where he has a multi-million dollar Dera even though he only worked as a junior police officer in Punjab Police.

You can read the whole article on the following link: http://www.sikhmarg.com/2007/1223-tarmale-da-brahamgian.html

There is actually a video of the Guy from Gurudwara Millwoods, Edmonton, Alberta where he held two Diwans and a total of 40 people showed up for two days. In that video you can clearly see that this Guy is having refreshments in Gurudarbar in the presence of SGGS while holding a Diwan and then draws cartoons with hats and circles like bwmx and dividing in three categories. I have seen the whole video and there is nothing there about Gurmat even for a second.

The other thing that is being promoted by Ranbir is that Tarmala is the only bRhmigAwnI in the whole universe and to prepare Perfect Amrit you need Five such bRhmigAwnI and that is not possible.

He has surpassed all other sants and opened up a bRhmigAwn university where a three to four year education will lead you to become a Certified Degree Holder bRhmigAwnI.

Is this what Sukhmani Sahib ji tells you?

See for yourself: nwnk bRhm igAwnI Awip prmysur ]6]

SO IS THIS TARMALA GUY GOD NOW?

So SANGAT JI, PLEASE BE AWARE OF THE SUCH GIMMICKS WHERE YOIU END UP LOSING EVERYTHING.

The only way to God is to Read, Listen, Analyze Gurbani and then Adapt it into your Day to Day Life then every one of your actions will become Naam Simran.

Find Gurbani Vichaar for the whole shabad where Guru ji says; gurmuiK hsY gurmuiK rovY ] and you will know what I Mean !!

I am not doing any Nindya but just making stand on Gurmat principles.

There is an open invitation for both, Tarmala and his Son-in-Law Ranbir, to prove their "Vidhis" and Gurbani Analysis according to Gurmat in a public place and have it video recorded but they declined and even refuse to come in public forum to defend their views. I guess that speaks for itself !!

Bhul Chuk Maaf, Guru da Sewak

Sat Sri Akal Ji

Please don't argue here (no behans)

I would like to say only one line from GURBANI.. plz read it and monitor it

GALI JOG NA HOYE

So Please only gossips can't be jog...

So don't argue and always do ARDAAS to TRUE GURU..oh my LORD..Plz give us knowldge of SHABAD GURU...and take care us

ardaas to TRUE GURU..

plz don't put ourself that type of peoples

LOGAN RAAM KHILONA JANA....

GALI ASI CHANGIAAN ACHAARI BURII AAA

so SAAD SANGAT ji ...tusi sare bohut aage ho mere ton and i always leran from you..specially BIBI GUPT KAUR JI..VEER JARNIAL SINGH JI..PEACE MAKER..AND MORE

bhul chuk muaaf karni

menu aje tuhadi saab jini akal nahi

GURU di sifat salah karni koi menu vi sikha do

post-16957-1209024436_thumb.jpg

I am the Saint, I am the Guru

LEARN WHO AN ACTUAL SANT IS ACCORDING TO GURBANI. THEN TEST YOURSELF, TARMALA & RANBIR (Tarmala's Son-in-Law) against this defintion and make your judgement based on Gurmat & NOT on Emotions.

Awsw mhlw 5 ] AwT phr inkit kir jwnY ] pRB kw kIAw mITw mwnY ] eyku nwmu sMqn AwDwru ] hoie rhy sB kI pg Cwru ]1] sMq rhq sunhu myry BweI ] auAw kI mihmw kQnu n jweI ]1] rhwau ] vrqix jw kY kyvl nwm ] And rUp kIrqnu ibsRwm ] imqR sqRü jw kY eyk smwnY ] pRB Apuny ibnu Avru n jwnY ]2] koit koit AG kwtnhwrw ] duK dUir krn jIA ky dwqwrw ] sUrbIr bcn ky blI ] kaulw bpurI sMqI ClI ]3] qw kw sMgu bwCih surdyv ] AmoG drsu sPl jw kI syv ] kr joiV nwnku kry Ardwis ] moih sMqh thl dIjY guxqwis ]4]37]88]

ArQ:- hy myry vIr! (prmwqmw dy) sMq dI jIvn-jugqI sux (aus dw jIvn ieqnw au~cw hY ik) aus dw vf`px ibAwn nhIN kIqw jw skdw [1[rhwau[ prmwqmw dw Bgq prmwqmw ƒ A`Ty pihr Awpxy nyVy v`sdw smJdw hY, jo kuJ prmwqmw krdw hY aus ƒ im`Tw kr ky mMndw hY [ (hy vIr!) prmwqmw dw nwm hI sMq jnW (dI izMdgI) dw Awsrw (bixAw rihMdw) hY [ sMq jn sBnW dy pYrW dI DUV bxy rihMdy hn [1[ (hy BweI! sMq auh hY) ijs dy ihrdy ivc isr& hir ismrn dw hI Awhr itikAw rihMdw hY, sdw Awnµd rihx vwly prmwqmw dI is&iq swlwh hI (sMq dI izMdgI dw) shwrw hY [ (hy BweI! sMq auh hY) ijs dy mn ivc im`qr qy vYrI ieko ijhy (im`qr hI) l`gdy hn (ikauNik sMq sB jIvW ivc) Awpxy pRBU qoN ibnw iksy hor ƒ (v`sdw) nhIN smJdw [2[ (hy BweI! prmwqmw dw sMq hornW dy) kRoVW hI pwp dUr krn dI qwkq r`Kdw hY [ (hy BweI!) prmwqmw dy sMq (dUijAW dy) du`K dUr krn jogy ho jWdy hn auh (lokW ƒ) Awqmk jIvn dyx dI smrQw r`Kdy hn [ (pRBU dy sMq ivkwrW dy twkry qy) sUrmy huMdy hn, kIqy bcnW dI pwlxw krdy hn [ (sMqW dI ingwh ivc ieh mwieAw BI inmwxI ijhI jwpdI hY) ies inmwxI mwieAw ƒ sMqW ny Awpxy v`s ivc kr ilAw huMdw hY [3[ (hy BweI!) prmwqmw dy sMq dw imlwp AwkwSI dyvqy BI loVdy rihMdy hn [ sMq dw drSn ivArQ nhIN jWdw, sMq dI syvw zrUr Pl dyNdI hY [ (hy BweI!) nwnk (dovyN) h`Q joV ky ArzoeI krdw hY—hy guxW dy ^zwny pRBU! mYƒ sMq jnW dI syvw dI dwiq b^S [4[37[88[

May Waheguru ji Bless us all with Gurmat Gyan so that Sikhi's Prestige can be Restored back to the Khalsa Creation Days !

GALI JOG NA HOYE

So Please only gossips can't be jog...

Did you mean "mere talk or talking" ie ਗਲੀ and not gossip.

Reminded me of this good article on http://www.gurbani.org/webart3.htm on this pangtee.

"MERELY READING OR TALKING ABOUT GOD WILL NOT GRANT US YOGA:

(GALLEEN YOGA NA HOYEE) Yoga is not obtained by mere words (sggs 730).

Yoga is not obtained by mere words"

• 3 weeks later...
I am the Saint, I am the Guru

LEARN WHO AN ACTUAL SANT IS ACCORDING TO GURBANI. THEN TEST YOURSELF, TARMALA & RANBIR (Tarmala's Son-in-Law) against this defintion and make your judgement based on Gurmat & NOT on Emotions.

Awsw mhlw 5 ] AwT phr inkit kir jwnY ] pRB kw kIAw mITw mwnY ] eyku nwmu sMqn AwDwru ] hoie rhy sB kI pg Cwru ]1] sMq rhq sunhu myry BweI ] auAw kI mihmw kQnu n jweI ]1] rhwau ] vrqix jw kY kyvl nwm ] And rUp kIrqnu ibsRwm ] imqR sqRü jw kY eyk smwnY ] pRB Apuny ibnu Avru n jwnY ]2] koit koit AG kwtnhwrw ] duK dUir krn jIA ky dwqwrw ] sUrbIr bcn ky blI ] kaulw bpurI sMqI ClI ]3] qw kw sMgu bwCih surdyv ] AmoG drsu sPl jw kI syv ] kr joiV nwnku kry Ardwis ] moih sMqh thl dIjY guxqwis ]4]37]88]

ArQ:- hy myry vIr! (prmwqmw dy) sMq dI jIvn-jugqI sux (aus dw jIvn ieqnw au~cw hY ik) aus dw vf`px ibAwn nhIN kIqw jw skdw [1[rhwau[ prmwqmw dw Bgq prmwqmw ƒ A`Ty pihr Awpxy nyVy v`sdw smJdw hY, jo kuJ prmwqmw krdw hY aus ƒ im`Tw kr ky mMndw hY [ (hy vIr!) prmwqmw dw nwm hI sMq jnW (dI izMdgI) dw Awsrw (bixAw rihMdw) hY [ sMq jn sBnW dy pYrW dI DUV bxy rihMdy hn [1[ (hy BweI! sMq auh hY) ijs dy ihrdy ivc isr& hir ismrn dw hI Awhr itikAw rihMdw hY, sdw Awnµd rihx vwly prmwqmw dI is&iq swlwh hI (sMq dI izMdgI dw) shwrw hY [ (hy BweI! sMq auh hY) ijs dy mn ivc im`qr qy vYrI ieko ijhy (im`qr hI) l`gdy hn (ikauNik sMq sB jIvW ivc) Awpxy pRBU qoN ibnw iksy hor ƒ (v`sdw) nhIN smJdw [2[ (hy BweI! prmwqmw dw sMq hornW dy) kRoVW hI pwp dUr krn dI qwkq r`Kdw hY [ (hy BweI!) prmwqmw dy sMq (dUijAW dy) du`K dUr krn jogy ho jWdy hn auh (lokW ƒ) Awqmk jIvn dyx dI smrQw r`Kdy hn [ (pRBU dy sMq ivkwrW dy twkry qy) sUrmy huMdy hn, kIqy bcnW dI pwlxw krdy hn [ (sMqW dI ingwh ivc ieh mwieAw BI inmwxI ijhI jwpdI hY) ies inmwxI mwieAw ƒ sMqW ny Awpxy v`s ivc kr ilAw huMdw hY [3[ (hy BweI!) prmwqmw dy sMq dw imlwp AwkwSI dyvqy BI loVdy rihMdy hn [ sMq dw drSn ivArQ nhIN jWdw, sMq dI syvw zrUr Pl dyNdI hY [ (hy BweI!) nwnk (dovyN) h`Q joV ky ArzoeI krdw hY—hy guxW dy ^zwny pRBU! mYƒ sMq jnW dI syvw dI dwiq b^S [4[37[88[

May Waheguru ji Bless us all with Gurmat Gyan so that Sikhi's Prestige can be Restored back to the Khalsa Creation Days !

Dear Guru ke Sewak ji,

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa, Waheguru ji ki Fateh,

You have been analysing a quite about Bhai Sewa Singh Tarmala and marking several refrences.

You are arriving at conclusion drawn by others and not by yourself.

You were lucky enough to watch CD but only thing catched by you is blackboard, drawings and external features.

Wish you could have catched the words and their depth.

How can your goodself arrive at such conclusions if you have not travelled that road or not experienced yourself?

Life is a big oppurtunity as our Guru Granth Sahib ji says , we must travel the road and opt for practical rather than have a feeling of preacquired knowledge before hand.

I think Sikh is always willing to Sikhya ..a learner and you will also agree that for a true sikh at heart, True Guru is alwys there.

Charan Saran Guru Ek Painda hoye Chal, Satgur Kot Painda aage hoye let hai.

You have mentioned about Vidhis not in SGGS,

1. Saas Saas Simroh Gobind

2. Jo saas giraas dhiwaye mera Har Har

3. Man Dhowo Sabad Lagoh

Are we just overlooking Gurbani or we wish to take a dive inside? Can we ask these questions from ourselves or just go on with the pre conditioned thoughts?

1.Sabh Kuch Ghar main , Bahar Nahee

2.Nau Nidh Amrit Prabh ka naam, Dehi main is ka Bisram,

3.Harmandir Eh Sareer hai

Does not Gurbani says us to explore ourselves as everything is inside us. ? If yes, then why outwards.

1,Jo brahmande , soi Pinde

2. Dohan Siriyan ka aap Swamee

3.Gurmukh Hove so Kaaya Khoje, Hor Sab Bharam Bhulayee

Why don't we look for Two ends mentioned in Gurbani whose Master is Almighty, where we can meet Him,

If you agree, then, why don't we Aardas,

1. Koi Jan Har seo deve jor

2.Aisi Maang Gobind te, Tehal Santan ki , Sang Sadhu kaa,

and for Sant ki Sewa

1.Sant ka Sang Wadbhagee Payeeaey, Sant kee Sewa Naam Dhiaeeaey

So we have to loosen up our complex knowledge .

How can already filled pot be filled?

You can ask from Sants , Sadhus, Brahmgianis if in Doubt(Dubidhaa)

1.Jaaye Pucho Tin Sajnaa

2.Jis Nar ki Dubidhaa, Dharam Rai Tis De sajaaye,

Only he can get , you wants.He can be filled , who is empty.He finds, who looks for.

Waheguru jee ka Khalsa, Waheguru jee ki Fateh.