Who Is Sant, Who Is Guru, Who Is Satguru

munjoth

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sant is assigned the location where Anhad Sabad of God goes on all the time. Sant relishes this Anahad Sabad/Bani/Dhun

"Teh geet Naad akharay sanga. Oohan Bhagat karay Har ranga." p-739

Now what is duty of a sant:

Sants will brief the seekers on 'akath katha' the invisible path to reach the Supreme Being. This is their assignment.

"Kahaiy Nanak suno Santo katheo kath khanee." p-918

Where a sant is suppose to guide you to:

The Sants have access to the Spiritual wealth of Anhad Bani and holds the key to this.They can help the seeker to this Anhad Sabad:

"Anhad banee poonji. Santan hath rakhee koonji." p-893

This is new to me.!!! I did not realise that there was a special person who has the "key" and the "location" to ....

May I ask, who is your sant that you know holds this key?

This is new to me.!!! I did not realise that there was a special person who has the "key" and the "location" to ...

You are bensing (arguing), there is no need to argue - if you do not wish to accept what gurbani is saying then don't. Gurbani states one key is given to sant ...one given to guru and final key satguru has. If you don't like the veechar dont read it.

May I ask, who is your sant that you know holds this key?

again mocking. I don't have a 'sant' in the singular sense but have in the plural sense. 'saadh sangat'.

What has sangat taught me? "Anhad Bani Gurshabad Jaani HarNaam Har Raas Pogo"

This is new to me.!!! I did not realise that there was a special person who has the "key" and the "location" to ...

You are bensing (arguing), there is no need to argue - if you do not wish to accept what gurbani is saying then don't. Gurbani states one key is given to sant ...one given to guru and final key satguru has. If you don't like the veechar dont read it.

I am not arguing. I am trying to gather where and how you arrived to this conculsion.

Please quote the shabads that state this "keys" i.e. 3 different "keys". And please give links to the fulll shabads.

Firstly understand these are not phyiscal keys, they are metaphors. Now the problem you appear to have is with this tuk:

http://www.srigranth.org/servlet/gurbani.g...0&Param=893

And if doubt is still in your mind then ill give you practical examples of those from my family who do saadh sangat, how they have got this anhadbani. No doubts or tricks as they say 'proof is in the pudding'

Firstly understand these are not phyiscal keys, they are metaphors. Now the problem you appear to have is with this tuk:

http://www.srigranth.org/servlet/gurbani.g...0&Param=893

And if doubt is still in your mind then ill give you practical examples of those from my family who do saadh sangat, how they have got this anhadbani. No doubts or tricks as they say 'proof is in the pudding'

So because of this one liner you have come to a conclusion that we need to find a "sant" to give us this Key?

BTW Where is the complete shabad where it mentions that Guru and satguru has the other keys?

Please also tell us your families experience too.

So because of this one liner you have come to a conclusion that we need to find a "sant" to give us this Key?

no, i haven't said you need a sant. I merely stated that one who is at sant (mind) has these duties. It was so that others who are stuck going to deras, babas dont get fooled.

Secondly please dont ever refer to gurbani as 'one liner' this is quite disrespectful.

Please also tell us your families experience too.

Hunji, as stated before my own father and grandad, by the kirpa of the guru and saadh sangat, have reached the anhad bani.

BTW Where is the complete shabad where it mentions that Guru and satguru has the other keys?

I will have to find the gurbani for this, I dont recall it from the top of my head. After that i shall not be posting on such matters as it is causing arguments and sikhs dont bens (argue).

gurbani about the keys:

Satguru:

Khat nem kar kothree bandhee bastu anoop beech paayee. Kunjee kulph praan kar rakhe karte baar na laayee: SGGS 339

Guru:

Jis kaa grih tin deeyaa taalaa kunjee Gur sayupaayee. Anik upaav kare nahee paavai bin satgur sarnaayee: SGGS 205

Servant:

Sifat jinaa kayu bakhseeyai seyee potedaar. Kunjee jin kayu diteeyaa tinaa mile bhandaar: (SGGS 1239)