Amritdharis From Ramghar Orgin

singh1986

a few tharkhans go to nanaksar gurdwaras which i dont agree with neither do my family, and my amritdhari cousins who are hardcore akjs lol also agreee going there is wrong

Off-topic, but why do you think this is wrong? I'm not a Nanaksar follower but I do know that nobody gives more respect to Guru Granth Sahib Ji than they do. Like you write in your post, we all need to educate ourselves more.........

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, first of all, im not from akj, and not from nanaksar, however i am more into akj.

Daas goes to nanaksar every month with family, because of full moon. No this isn't a ritual, its done because Guru nanak dev jee was born on a full moon night, if sitting in sangat on a specifc day of the month and listening to kirtan is a ritual.... u have lost the plot : P

And about the photos... who cares? We don't belive in photos right? Why the need when our gurujee is there? Daas did check and for ur information if theres any picture of mahrapurks, theres guru nanak dev jee's pic right above it....

And no... they don't feed gurujee its called bhog the same way its done for degh, is the same way for parshada.

And no, nobody makes langar at home :wacko: daas tries her best to help with seva therefore.... daas has seen this with her own eyes.

For those who don't believe me, please come along, PM me if u need details : ) gurfateh

p.s. im not a ramgaria caste either : )

Guest Chris_Latta
Daas means servant of god - it's a humble and pious way of refering to oneself rather than repeatedly saying 'I'

So those who don't refer to themselves as daas are not servants of God?

Im not educating anyone, but having a picture of Mahraj in a Darbar sahib or anywhere in the Gurdwara is not wrong.. its like a Farther having a picture of his son in his room... So whats wrong for Guru Ji to have picture of his children in his room?(darbar).. [Anyone who says now WE ARE ALL CHILDREN OF GURU JI AND WE SHUD ALL HAVE OUR PICTURE IN THE DARBAR SAHIB.. well that is just something Id expect from a 8 year old kid which would be totally against the point..] Also Sant Baba Nand Singh Ji was a Puran Brahm Giani there is no doubt about this.. and a Brahm Giani is from Nirankaar (sooner you realise this its better ).. Sorry If I said something wrong or if I said something off-topic or off the point.. Just thought id share some of our Guru Ji's Bachans with us :)