Sangat Barred Entry To Gurdwara

Nihal

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

Anom7 Sahib Ji, i agree that constructive meetings should be held before any Shaaster get drawn but this approach doesnt seem to be working. We should all do Ardaas that all of our Gurdwara Sahib committees work for the Chardi Kalaa of the Panth and that no Shaaster need to get drawn in order to sort them out.

Chalo, like i said if they dont get sorted out peacefully there are Soormeh who are gonna make a stand sooner or later and clean out all of these masands from all of the Gurdwara Sahibs in England not just Singh Sabha Southall. In the mean time lets just clock the Bani, Simran, Seva and stay Tyaar Bar Tyaar.

Bhull Chuk Maarf Karni Sangat Jio.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a joke, barring from someone to visit GuruGhar LOL.gif I mean when I first read the letter, I was wondering is this a joke, but when I knew it was true, I definately thought what a set of plonkers and planks. These people should learn from the Sikh history, this is the biggest Paap that anyone can do, not letting anyone see Guru Ji.

This is a big shame on the committee because I feel sorry for them, because they are misguided idiots, and am glad I aint in their shoes when they have to answer Maharaj when they leave the earth! Good luck to them, they will need it.

Whats needed is a viable alternative. At the moment there doesn't appear anyone in southall clean enough for the sangat to stand behind. Everyone seems into it for their own benefit. The reason most dont care to get involved is that they dont believe anything will change. :@

Whats needed is a viable alternative. At the moment there doesn't appear anyone in southall clean enough for the sangat to stand behind. Everyone seems into it for their own benefit. The reason most dont care to get involved is that they dont believe anything will change. :@

Unfortunately, you hit the nail on the head. Most of the Sangat simply pay no attention to the politics of the Prabhandaks as both parties are usually seen as bad as each other. The politics in the Gurdwaras are seen as something feudal and your general sangat disassociate themselves for the goings on. The reality is that it’s these visible conflicts that push many people away from the Gurdwara and let’s not forget journalists like Bassey and Hundal who use these conflicts to back their far fetched extremist claims.