Sword Ban

KamSingh

so let me get this straight

in uk you are not going to be allowed to wear a 2ft shaster or 3ft in public?!? what about going to a program or a rensabaee?

surely that cannot be the case

I don't think the Police are going to start raiding the Gurdwaray for illegal swords, so don't worry we can still look the part at those monthly rehansabhais!

Fateh Bro's and Sis's

To my knowledge this ban is for samuri swords and not Teghs etc..

also i dont think it would be a good idea to walk round town with a 3ft tegh.. lol :@ ))))

i think we will be ok at progs, marches (hyde park), and Nagar Kirtans.

anywhere else and we risk it being taken away... ohmy.gif

vaheguru jji ka khalsa vaheguru ji ke fateh

well just for that im gonna get myself a 3ft kirpaan and walk around with it the day after the law comes out and see what happens

emee they cant stop anyone from wearing a kirpaan

at my old school my head teacher tried to stop me she made all kinds of threats to exclude me and even called my mum in but she failed miserably lol

just dont give up its all a test from guru ji but also dont show off :@

vaheguru jji ka khalsa vaheguru ji ke fateh

well just for that im gonna get myself a 3ft kirpaan and walk around with it the day after the law comes out and see what happens

emee they cant stop anyone from wearing a kirpaan

VJKK, VJKF!

Khalsa ji, please dont do that...

If you really want to get into the in's and out's, the actual size of a Kirpan we are allowed to carry is 6in, thats blade+handle not just the blade on its own.

Police dont say much but I think they may question anything that looks big or over 10in in size.

I ware a 12in Taksali style kirpan under my shirt. To this day no1 has said anything. I did Jury service once, i was waring a 15inch but as it was under my top, hidden away no1 knew.

Keep it Gupt, and Keep it real, lets not spoil what we've got, or we will be in serious C@@@!

and with so called leaders in Sikhism, they'll have us waring wooden ones in no time!

Bhul Chuk Maaf

VJKK, VJKF!