Sad Picture Of Sardar

S1ngh

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

theres so many posts that say 'i'm not surprised' and 'it happens all the time'... but, isn't that the problem?

another thing as sum1 else mentioned... just because he's wearing a pagh, it doesn't make him sikh... being a sardar in india is more of a 'fashion' thing then a religious thing nowadays, it seems..

theres so many posts that say 'i'm not surprised' and 'it happens all the time'... but, isn't that the problem?

another thing as sum1 else mentioned... just because he's wearing a pagh, it doesn't make him sikh... being a sardar in india is more of a 'fashion' thing then a religious thing nowadays, it seems..

I agree with Heera :@

veeera, by going up to em and being mad aint gonna do anything

and we gotta remebr the dastaar and hair arnt only sikh nishanis, their also a punjabi thing

but regardless, by yelling at em we aint gonna get no where

u gotta talk to em in away theyll understand, thas all u can do is explain

if they dont want to stop, thas their choice and we cant force it on them

Pretty dumb..

Caption: Man smoking near the Patiala bus station.

Although the man looks very Sikh, he could also be a muslim or hindu with a turban. Don't forget in Punjab the sardar look is a common look, especially in the rural parts. Even so, I agree the image is very unnerving and I am in no doubt that if he really was a Sikh sitting a Patiala station he would have received some kind of clash with people who would have been offended.