Kakkaar And Sport

Guest ...

But it does beg the question... if they don't permit a kara under a wrist band, do the players have to wear mitts so they don't poke out an eye

Yeah I know :) . Dosent really matter someone could get an injury playin in the bare.. :@

An elbow to the throat or as you said a finger to the eye. I havent gone to oppose their rules because this is the first time I've played for the team and at that level so I dont really want to cause rucuss.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i play football for my local district all i do is wear my smaller kirpan which is 7inches and attach it to smaller gatra so the kirpan is high up on my stomach i just wear a long tshirt underneath and tuck that into shorts and put my goal keepers top over that

the biggest worry i face is my dastaar coming man fragile gooods!

I havent gone to oppose their rules because this is the first time I've played for the team and at that level so I dont really want to cause rucuss.

yh i dnt want to make a fuss. ive been chosen to represent my county, so its quite a big deal- i really want to do this. but yh i might put my kirpan and kara in my dumalla n jus hope its solid enough.

thanks for all the advice!

i jus slide behind a lar while tying the keski.

i usu dont wear a dumalla to practice, but to games i do

jiu jitsu

hmm

ask maharaj

i would say same tho

tie a small keski, and tuck the kirpann with ur joora, like tie it into ur joorha

If anyone knows what Brazilian Jiu jitsu is, they know a patka wudnt stay on for long

singhs wrestle with out patka too, its jus the kirpan that worries me

I cud try tuking a keshan shaster within my joora and not have it fall out somhoww

suggestions anyone?

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Ive recently started Muay Thai and i wear a small 3 inch kirpan around my neck..You can also try putting your kirpan in a kamarkasa around your waist, a Singh i know does this for Ji Jitsu and he goes he hasnt had any problem.

Ive recently started Muay Thai and i wear a small 3 inch kirpan around my neck..You can also try putting your kirpan in a kamarkasa around your waist, a Singh i know does this for Ji Jitsu and he goes he hasnt had any problem.

cool

thanks