Would His Family Be Ashamed?

muttley

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

go to a gurudwara and ask the sikh community for help rather than going to his family.

im not sure how to go about this. I wouldnt dare just turn up to the gurdwara. Would I be better writing a letter?

can i ask, was he a turbaned sikh?

and also like to say thanks for not taking an abortion, its totally wrong.

god bless you and your new born

go to a gurudwara and ask the sikh community for help rather than going to his family.

im not sure how to go about this. I wouldnt dare just turn up to the gurdwara. Would I be better writing a letter?

can i ask, was he a turbaned sikh?

and also like to say thanks for not taking an abortion, its totally wrong.

god bless you and your new born

no he did not wear a turban, i think he wasnt particularly religious although his family are. He only ever dated white women and at the age of 36, i guess his family must have known he was not interested in dating another woman of his own ethnicity.

I still cannot hate the man , in fact i still love him very much and thats what hurts. My children thought the world of him too and cannot understand why he left. I can, he was a coward and unable to face up to his responsibilities. I grew up in a small village where everybody was white, and yet, my mother still taught me to respect ppl from all backgrounds and never to judge someone for what colour their skin was. Its such a shame it doesnt work both ways sometimes and I could scream because my baby is probably never going to know one half of its family because of my skin colour/beliefs

Its not like its going to be easy for my child or me bringing him/her up in this rotten one horse town i live in. im expecting to receive comments about my babys skin and they can expect a few choice words right back at them too :TH:

In fact I shalln't say anything, I will rise above it !!!!!!

Did you ever meet his family before? In my opinion, you could try to speak with his father and explain the situation. You mention he's 36 - is there a chance he could be married?

I had a phone call late last night from a girl who had seen the advert Id posted trying to find my babys dad

it turns out that he didnt even give me his real surname and is actually 6 YEARS YOUNGER than i thought too !!!!!

she gave me his real name and ive found his address using tracesmart but im still at a loss as to whether to contact his family or not. What shall i do????? I cant even write a letter to his mother as ive been told she cannot speak any english