Amritdhari Dating

Guest confusded

^ooh, someone's sore bowt sumthin...

yh, n i reli dnt blame her.

Not being accepted and being prejudged and discriminated against because of who I am and how I look (female without dastaar, even though I keep ALL kes) is a whole different story.

i knw exactly wht u mean.

nottt a nice feeling.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest _hmmm_
^ooh, someone's sore bowt sumthin...
Try thinking before hitting that 'Reply' button next time. It'll do wonders, you'll see
One reason I don't even go. Not being accepted and being prejudged and discriminated against because of who I am and how I look (female without dastaar, even though I keep ALL kes) is a whole different story.
Bibi, you should go :) Who cares about people, Guru Sahib always accepts everyone with open arms and embraces them ;)

Guest _B4ND4_

Pyar karro sache mann naal karro. Ik din kisse naal duje din kisse naal eh pyar ni hunda... dating, relationship, bf, gf are stupid words .. pyar is beyond all this ... kar ke dekho, khul ke karro, darrr ke na karro : ) .. jithe darr aa gaya .. uthe pyar ni hega .. uh kuch hor hi aa .. malang bann joooooooooooooo ...

aakhri saans tak bhi hum unn se,

berukhi ka na shickwa karre ga .

love uuuuuuuuuuuuuu Revolutinary, mere nikke bai : )

aakhri saans tak bhi hum unn se,

berukhi ka na shickwa karre ga .

Jab pyaar kia to darna kya, jab pyaar kia to darna kya

pyaar kia koi chori nahi ki, shup shup ahey bharna kya

jab pyaar kia to darna kya ...

wah wah

love uuuuuuuuuuuuuu Revolutinary, mere nikke bai : )
:);)

mehtab your post sucked, i hated it (that should deflate you a lil)

..... actually i didn't even read it so i don't know one way or another

isn't the best way to get rid of these topics on sikhsangat simply to sotp replying to them? It seems that people continue to complain about the presence of htese topics, but just by complaining, you contribute to the post-count haha... and ten what happens.... becomes the most viewed topics on sikhsangat.... and then we complain about a lack of quality of posts...

i'm guilty of it too just by responding t othis one, but just thought i'd share...

Or just start a separate section on Sikh Sangat for those who are suffering a heart break tongue.gif . List out shabads they can recite and spare the others the headache of reading their stories and then the added headache of responding tongue.gif ...(now B4ND4 and revolutionary gonna hate me LOL.gif )

btw japmans, your post sucked worse than any other :)

but i still lub ju :wubc:

List out shabads they can recite and spare the others the headache of reading their stories and then the added headache of responding tongue.gif ...(now B4ND4 and revolutionary gonna hate me LOL.gif )

Dil Vich Rab Vasda

and B4ND4 says:

tumhe dillagi bhul jaani parre gi (mehtab sio), mohabbat ki raahon mein aa kar dekho

tadap ne pe mere ne phir tum hasso ge, kabhi dil kissi se lagga kar to dekho

:)