Looking For A Gurdwara Close To Waterloo Station (london)

jii

Could someone please inform me any Gurdwara which one can travel to from Waterloo station which is on the Northern Line. Ideally I am looking for one which can be travelled to within a short period of time departing from Waterloo which is open during Mondays - sorry if this sounds like a negative comment but some small Gurdwara do not always open 7 days a week.

The Shepard Bush Gurdwara does seem close but I do not know how exactly close it is from the Shepard Bush station.

Please do provide details of the station and an approximate distance from the station to the Gurdwara, as I am want to attend a Gurdwara for a 2.15 hour break that I have on Mondays.

Many thanks in advance

Shepherd's Bush Central Line Station is currently closed for repairs but you can walk from Holland Park St. (about 15min). The Gurdwara is at 62 Queensdale Road, W12.

There's also a Gurudwara in Southfields (142 Merton Rd SW18) and I think there's a bus that goes from Waterloo, but I'm not sure.

Check http://www.tfl.gov.uk or Google map to find out which is closer.

shepherds bush gurdwara is a 5 min walk from shepherds bush tube station the one on the central line

i went to shepherds bush on monday around 2pm in the afternoon, it was very nice as its the first time i had been there; though it was a real shame that there were no sangat present as there were only 2 gyania there, though never mind i guess it was because it was during the week.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh Jio!!

Wowww...Jo mangay thakur apnay thay Soe Soe Dhavai!!

Dhan waheguru :)

Ive been looked on google maps and everything for the nearest Gurudware in that area...ill be starting uni in September and im moving to London, Surry from Wolves..when i went for the open day i got a shock! there were no gurudware in sight! lol so i asked my pua ji who lives in slough..n she told me i wont find gurudware there n ill have to travel to Slough to get guru jis darshan

Its so good to know there is a gurudwara in walking distance of waterloo station which is the station i will be using!!! Woohooo!! i feel a lot better about uni now (y)

thanks youu evryone hehe

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh Jio!!