Getting Married To Sikh Guys

Something should be done about this. This is total disregard for Sikh principles. When someone else does some parchaar that contains beadbi, we get all pumped up...but when it comes to horrible advice being given to youth, we just stay silent.

Sikhnet should be held accountable and this should be made public

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest peacemaker
How many of these "sikh" women keep kesh and don't cut any of their hair at all? I highly doubt any of these girls who want their husbands to be clean shave or at least trimmed keep kesh themselves.

You are posting this on sikhsangat, right? Trust me, you'd be surprised! :)

yea sikhnet used to be good with the advice etc BUT thats just insulting and offensive man! i mean soooooo many girls/boys men/women atm are abandoning sikhi and it doesnt help when people like that are giving out improper advice......women have their issues with hair BUT men do too......i dont think people realise this esp. young men (also doesnt help when "sikh" women insult and ridicule sikh boys/men about their hair........its all messed up we have non sikhs making fun of sikhs and then we have our own sikhs insulting us too......some sikh guys who keep kesh know where im coming from and some sikh women also know cos some of them may have insulted sikh guys about keepin kesh before gettin into sikhi!

Guest fordcapri
that is retarded advice plane and simple anti gurmat

and if you trim then it will be stubly if you let it grow out then it will be soft

yes a piont and more natural.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh evrybody !!

Waheguru Waheguru Waheguru...this topic seems to pop up on every sikh forum about sikh girls not liking keshdhari sikh guys..

..all i can say is that i think kesdhari is the ONLY beutifull way to be..i no it might sound bit harsh..but i dont think ppl hu arnt kesdhari are really beutiful..yh they might be gud lookin..but i wudnt go asfar as saying beutifull

personally i would only want to marry a FULL KHESDHARI SINGH!!

..and for the part about kissing..wth!..ive never seen some1 say that..all my bhenjis including myself dont really care...

..Bhajis..dnt listen to ppl like that..their just pathetic..real sikh women wud never ever say stupid things like that...do u really want to marry a girl whos planning on the best way to kiss her future husband rather than thinng about the important things, and the same goes for keshdhari women..i know bhajis who say theyve always wanted to marry amritdhari women..

these topics are nonsence!!..u singhs/singhnia who find urself in this situation are just looking in the wrong places!!

sorry if i offend anybody...bhul chuk maaf karni sangat ji

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh jiiooo !!!