Gordon Brown "why Wasn't He Covering His Head"

SikhSoulja

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ke Fatteh

As you do you catch a glimpse of the news, Gordon Brown was visiting a Gurdwara in Westminster, where there were so many Singhs. What i noticed was he was in the Gurdwara but he did not have his head covered. I don't care if he's the PM, thats Guru Granth ji's darbar, he for one should respect our Guru. He could play the act that he didn't know but i for one will not forgive the many Sikhs around him, who could have at least said cover your head. Why are we so weak when it comes to issues like these just to <admin-profanity filter activated> foot around a few council man. Even a woman of Asian descent was walking around without her head covered, i was like is this happening? People may say it was a back room, at the end of the day you cover your head in Gurughar.

Bhul Chuk Maaf

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ke Fatteh

Lol, I was there at the gurdvara, to be honest I found the whole idea of him and ken being there trying to get votes slightly innapropriate, but they did show respect in the actual darbar and both had their head covered. The scenes you saw where he was giving a speech were in the gym and he was shaking hands just in the entrance of the Gurdvara.

Though of course it is good to always keep a look out for these things.

As you do you catch a glimpse of the news, Gordon Brown was visiting a Gurdwara in Westminster, where there were so many Singhs.

Sorry for going off-topic, but where in Westminster is there a Gurudwara? I'm in that area most days and would love to know.

Guest fordcapri

Once again someone making accusation without knowing the trust.

Like it has been said we don even no if were a Gurdwara make be just some conference place.

He was there just to votes.

enjoy while you can labour as your fastly becoming un-popular.

Sikhs should be wary about voting for Labour or Conservative on the basis that both of these parties voted to go to war in Iraq. Sikhs do not believe in unjust wars. Never mind the issues of legality, greed, and untruths!!

Sorry to be party-political.

I am not making accusations, and the report said Westminister, im from the midlands and don't see past watford gap. Its what i saw on the TV, the pictures may have been taken in the entrance but someone should have mentioned to him cover your head, Guru's Darbar. If only the Singhs who were so happy to greet the PM are happy like that to meet our ever lasting Guru, Guru Granth Sahib Ji.