Sikhs Win Khalistan Debate On Bbc - Listen For Yourself

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

make changes to PUNJAB, say no a BIG NO to khalistan.

what a joke!!!

your community have not been able to convince the Indian country that you exist in 60 years. They still call you hindu. they have not even accepted your religion for what it is. And you want to introduce changes. what a joke!

kharku, if you could get them to accept sikhi as a religion then i will accept your argument. Lets see if you can make a "change".

no one will accept your faith in this world, your only here to convince GOD :WW: :WW: :WW:

Guest peacemaker

Kharku, are you a follower of the Sikh Faith? I have my doubts of what your intentions are now. I already said I am not hardcore on the subject of Khalistan, but still, it sounds like someone planted you on this forum to cause trouble.

no one will accept your faith in this world, your only here to convince GOD ...

thats juss rubbish really. Sikhs accept other peoples faiths. i accept the hindu faith, why cant they accept mine?

again lets see what "change" you can make.

actually why not give us some changes that you would like to see or that could be made?

Guest peacemaker
ewhy would i cause troble, only expressing my views

Dude, I was just expressing mine too. Don't worry, you're still my "profile viewing and comment buddy" on here. :console:

Guest peacemaker
Truth Hurts, but it is what it is

*Runs back here* I never agreed that what you said was the truth or that I was hurt. You know what happens when you assume things, right?

you must realize which cycle the world is living in right now.

this period we are going in today is called Kalyug/kaljug (the dark ages)

where there is no morality, societies do not have conscience etc. We must compare and contrast Kalyug with Satyug/Dwapar Yug/treta yug. Those three were better times and world was more at peace with itself.

In Kalyug, there is only discord and disharmony and man is constantly fighting with each other on some pretext.

Even a venture that is started with good intentions in this deepest phase of Kaljug will descend into chaos/anarchy and will become corrupted due to the nature of times we live in.

But worry not .. redemption is near because according to Mayan Calender 2012 is when Kalyug Ends.

In Bible the time is due for second coming of Christ, in Hinduism the time is due for coming of Kalki and Muslims are waiting for Mohamad Redux.

So let's see what happens.